Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statement is a summary of financial transactions in an account maintained with a bank or any financial institution. It normally has 3 to 5 latest transactions in an account. It provides a brief overview of recent deposits and withdrawals and current balances. With this, the customers can quickly review the operations in their account, identify any discrepancies and monitor their financial status without probing into detailed statements. Learn how to check Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statement in this article.
Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statement number consists of toll-free as well as chargeable numbers. The toll-free numbers are:
- 1800 419 8300
You can give a missed call on this number from your registered mobile number and get a mini statement to your account via SMS.
Punjab and Sind Bank provides the most convenient mode of availing of a mini statement to your account whenever you need one. All you have to do is follow the procedure given below, and the Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statement with details of your latest transactions in your account will be on your mobile.
- Call Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statement number 1800 419 8300 or 7039035156 from your registered mobile number.
- The call will auto-disconnect after a few rings.
- You will receive an SMS from the bank to your mobile number showing the last five transactions in your account.
Punjab and Sind Bank customers can utilize SMS Banking for information about the transactions in their account, get account balances, track cheque status, and change SMS passwords. There are predefined formats for each feature, and you will have to send an SMS in the formats, and you will get the information on your mobile within minutes.
But to use this facility, you will have to first register for SMS Banking. There are two ways of doing it.
If you have not registered for Punjab and Sind Bank Internet Banking Facility, and you are applying for one, then you should also opt for SMS Banking while you are submitting Form R-I to register for online banking.
If you are already using PSB Internet banking, then follow the procedure given below:
Step 1: Login to your Internet Banking account with login credentials.
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Requests’ option.
Step 3: Choose ‘SMS Banking” under Requests.
Step 4: Click on the submit button.
Step 5: The request will be registered, and SMS Banking will be enabled for you.
Getting SMS Password
This SMS password is a part of the predefined message and so it is important to generate an SMS password. Once you have subscribed for SMS Banking, follow the procedure given below to generate an SMS Password.
Step 1: Login into your net banking account with your customer ID and password.
Step 2: Go to the ‘Preferences’ menu
Step 3: Generate a password of your choice
Step 4: Confirm the password.
Step 5: Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 6: Enter your transaction password to authenticate the transaction.
You can use the SMS password generated whenever you send a text message.
After you have registered for SMS Banking, you can get Punjab and Sind Bank Mini statements through SMS Banking. The steps to be followed to get the statement is given below:
- Send an SMS in the format PTXN<space>Account Number <space> SMS Banking Password to 9333056161 or 8082656161 from your registered mobile number.
- Within seconds the bank will send the mini statement with the last five transactions via SMS to your registered mobile number.
You can get the Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statement that contains the last five transactions vide Internet Banking in the following way:
Step 1: Login to your net banking account
Step 2: Go to the ‘Accounts’ option
Step 3: A list of services will be seen
Step 4: Click on the ‘Mini Statement’ option
Step 5: The last five transitions of your account will be seen on the screen
To obtain Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statement by mobile banking, you will first register for PSB mobile banking services. The procedure for this is given below:
- You will have to first obtain a prescribed form for PSB Mobile Banking Services from the branch where you have your account. Fill in the form and submit it to the competent authority.
- Once the form is verified, the bank will send 3 PINs i.e. Application PIN, M-PIN, and T-PIN through SMS.
- Once you receive the PIN, download and install the mPay App on Google Play Store or App Store.
- Click on the installed App. Enter your registered mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OPT received.
- Select the “New User’ option and enter the Application PIN you have received from the bank.
- You will be prompted to enter the Application PIN of your choice. Enter the Application PIN and confirm it in the next field.
- The same steps have to be followed for M-PIN and T-PIN.
- Once you have generated the PINs of your choice and entered them, you will be able to see the main screen of the App.
- On the main screen, you will have an array of options. Click on ‘Banking Services’ and another set of options are seen on the next screen.
- Choose ‘Mini Statement’ from the screen. Provide the account number.
- You will be able to see the latest transaction of your account.
You also have the option of obtaining Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statement by visiting an ATM if you do not have either Internet Banking or Mobile Banking facility.
- Access the nearest ATM
- Insert the debit card issued to you in the card slot provided.
- Enter the 4-digit PIN
- Choose the language.
- Select the ‘Mini Statement’ option
- You will see the latest transactions in your account on the screen.
SMS Banking and Mobile Banking facilities are required to get a mini statement on your phone. Another online option for mini statements is Internet Banking. You need to register for all the services to register for Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statement.
The prerequisite for SMS Banking and Mobile Banking is the registration of your mobile number with the bank. Follow the steps given below to register your mobile number with the bank if you have not done it at the time of opening the bank account.
Step 1: Visit the Punjab and Sind Bank home branches. Carry your KYC documents like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Ration Card, etc.
Step 2: Collect the KYC Details Change Form
Step 3: Fill in the form with the required details.
Step 4: The details to be mentioned are
- Account Number
- Name of the Account Holder
- Type of Account
- Mobile Number
Step 5: Tick the appropriate box for addition/change of details
Step 6: Affix your signature wherever required.
Step 7: Submit the form to the concerned bank official.
Once the mobile number is registered, you can avail of Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statement services through SMS Banking or Mobile Banking.
There are an array of benefits of Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statement. Some of them are mentioned below:
- You can quickly check the details of your recent transactions without visiting a branch or ATM or even without using any online platform.
- Get the mini statement in a jiffy on your mobile through SMS Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Tracking your debit and credit transactions with details like transaction date, description, and amount becomes easier. You can stay updated about your account status and monitor your expenses as frequently as required.
- Identifying discrepancies becomes easy and on time with easy access to your account activities.
- You will be able to check your account balances before committing to any financial outgoings like issuing a cheque.