Need to improve your financial health? The best way is to be mindful of your expenses. Have a close look at the dealings in your account with the help of the South Indian Bank Statement and locate the expenses that can be avoided. Make a note of all the payments from your clients that are on hold, if it is a business account, identify unreasonable charges debited by the bank, etc. A meticulous handing of your finances will keep control of your finances and prevent them from going overboard.
The South Indian Bank Statement provides a comprehensive overview of the monetary activities in an account for a defined period. The statement has complete transparency and gives valuable insight into your financial position and helps make informed decisions and efficient financial management. It contains all the necessary information like the deposits and withdrawals made through various modes, the return of both outward and inward cheques (the cheques issued deposited by you and the cheques issued by you), the charges collected by the bank, as well as interest and other incomes earned. Regular monitoring of the statement will help you gain control over your finances and helps overall financial health.
To register for a South Indian Bank Online Statement, you will have to give a written request to the bank branch. Here is how you can do it.
- Visit the nearest bank branch.
- Submit a written request. The letter should contain the following details
- Account Number
- Contact Address
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Frequency of the Statement
- Format of the statement
- Submit the written application along with a copy of ID proof to the concerned department in the bank.
- Collect the acknowledgement.
- The bank will verify the details and then register the request.
- Thereafter you will receive e-statements to your email address
You can also send an email to the bank. You can get the email ID of the bank from your passbook or can search for it on Google. Provide all the details like name, account number, mobile number, and the frequency and format of the statement. The request will be registered and the e-statement and you will receive the statement to your email ID regularly as per the frequency opted for.
To save from the ordeal of multiple visits to the bank or the ATM to get your account updates, the South Indian Bank has provided a statement download option. Follow the procedure given below for the South Indian Bank Statement download.
Through South Indian Bank Mobile Application
- Log in to the Mobile App
- An interface page will open. On the top corner, you will find a view balance option in red. Click on the option.
- Tap on the screen and the next page will open.
- Provide the frequency of the statement and then click on the email statement option
- The email statement for the period opted for will be sent to your email address.
- Open your mailbox. Look for the email from South Indian Bank and open it.
- You will find a file attachment. Click on the attachment to open the file or you can just download the statement onto your computer. You will find the South Indian Bank Statement Pdf under downloads on your computer which you can refer to whenever necessary.
The South Indian Bank Online Statement received in PDF format will be password protected. You will have to enter the correct password to open the document. The bank has taken care to encrypt the file to protect the sensitive financial details of its customers. When received through email the email itself will have the instructions to frame the password. You can also call the customer care helpline of the bank from your registered mobile number to get the password. The South Indian Bank Statement Pdf password will be the first four letters of your name in lowercase followed by the last four digits of your Savings Bank account with South Indian Bank.
To keep the customer’s financial details confidential, the South Indian Bank Statements in PDF format are password protected. When you click on the file to open the PDF documents, a message ‘the file is protected’ will pop up. You will have to enter the South Indian Bank Statement Pdf password in the blank space provided under the message and then you will be able to view the transactions for a specific period.
The South Indian Bank Mini Statement with the last 5 transactions in your account helps in the timely reviewing of the transactions in your account. Any doubtful transactions can be spotted and clarifications sought without any time lapse. This will help with speedy resolution. The different methods that can be adopted to get the mini-statement are:
Through South Indian Bank Mobile App
- Log in to the mobile app
- Click on the ‘View Balance’ option on the next page
- You will be able to see the available balance in your operative account.
- Below the transactions, you will see the ‘mini statement’ option.
- Click on ‘mini statement’. The last 5 transactions in the account will be available for viewing.
Through USSD Code
- Dial *99*74# using your registered mobile number
- You will get the details of the last few transactions through a USSD notification to your mobile number
Through Internet Banking
- Login to your net banking account
- A page with options ‘Account Summary’, Balance Enquiry. Transactions, Mini Statement, and Funds Transfers will appear on the next page.
- Click on Mini Statement and the last 5 transactions of your account will be seen on the screen.
By Visiting ATM
- Visit the nearest ATM
- Swipe the South Indian Bank Account Debit Card
- Enter the 4-digit PIN
- Select the language and Account Type.
- Choose the ‘mini statement’ option
- The last 5 transactions in your account will be displayed on the ATM screen.
South Indian Bank Statement : FAQs
You can check the mini statement for your account by visiting the nearest ATM and following the procedure given below:
● Swipe your account debit card
● Enter the 4-digit ATM PIN
● Select the language and Account Type
● Choose the ‘mini statement’ option
● You will gain access to a mini-statement containing the last few transactions in your account.
Yes. The bank provides a physical copy of the bank account statement for which charges are applicable.
You can call the toll-free numbers 18004251809 or 18001029408 from your registered mobile number and get the account balance.
Give a call to the number 09223008488 from your registered mobile number. The call will get disconnected after one ring. Within seconds you will receive an SMS with the account balance of all your operative accounts.
The South Indian Bank Statement Pdf password is the first four letters of your name in lower case followed by the last four digits of your account number.
Yes. You need to log in to your portal to get your South Indian Bank statement.