The South Indian Bank Mini Statement is a snapshot of the latest operations in your account. It gives in-detail information about deposits, withdrawals, and transfers through various modes. Close monitoring of your account is possible at frequent intervals to help analyse the income and expenses and balance the budget if required. This will help prudent financial management to safeguard your financial health.
The South Indian Bank Mini Statement can be accessed by either dialling the South Indian Bank Mini Statement Toll-Free Number or sending an SMS to the toll-free number. The toll-free numbers are:
- 09223008488 for missed call service
- 9840777222 for SMS Banking
If your mobile number is registered with the South Indian Bank you can avail of the missed call services. You can get a mini statement by
- Give a call to South Indian Bank Mini Statement Missed Call Number 09223008488 from your registered mobile number
- The call will get disconnected after a few rings.
- A notification with details of the recent transactions in your account will be sent to your mobile number through SMS.
Registration for SMS Banking is a prerequisite for availing of the services provided. If you have not registered for SMS Banking while opening the account, the same can be done at a later date as well. The advantages of SMS banking are
- Getting updates about your account balances
- Inquire about the status of a cheque issued to your account.
- Get an update about the last 4 transactions in your account
- Locate the nearest ATM by providing the PIN code
- Fetch forex rates based on currency code
- Temporarily disable SIBSMS
- Enable SIBSMS service
- Change your SIBSMS PIN
The procedure for registration for South Indian Bank SMS Service is
- Download the prescribed form for SIB SMS Banking from the official website of the bank.
- Enter all the details required like
- The Account Number
- Name of the account holder
- Type of account
- Mobile Number
- Tick on the service required.
- Affix your signature wherever required.
- Submit the form at your home branch.
- If any documents are required to be submitted along with the form, then submit self-attested copies of the same along with the form.
The bank will send a notification via SMS to your registered mobile number once the SMS Banking is activated.
If you have registered for South Indian Bank SMS Banking you can obtain South Indian Bank Mini Statement by:
- Sending an SMS to the South Indian Bank Mini Statement Number 9840777222 from your registered mobile number.
- The format for the SMS will be TRNXXXX where XXXX is your 4-digit PIN.
- If you have more than one account registered for SIB SMS Banking then you will have to send the SMS as TRNXXXX2 for the second account, TRNXXXX3 for the third account and so on.
- The details of the last 4 transactions in your account will be sent via SMS to your registered mobile number.
For how to get mini statement of South Indian Bank, follow the procedure given below:
- Login to your net banking account
- A page with options ‘Account Summary’, Balance Enquiry. Transactions, Mini Statement, and Funds Transfers will appear on the next page.
- Click on Mini Statement and the last 5 transactions of your account will be seen on the screen.
All South Indian Bank customers can avail of SIB Mobile Banking Services. You need a smartphone to avail of this service. The first step is registration for mobile banking services. You can do that by following the steps given below
Step 1: Download the South Indian Bank Mobile App on your phone.
Step 2: Click on the ‘My Accounts’ option once you open the app.
Step 3: Enter the last five digits of your account number followed by your registered mobile number prefixed with +91.
Step 4: Then click on the ‘Register’ option
Step 5: The next step will be the creation of a username and password.
Step 6: You will get an OTP on your mobile number.
Step 7: Enter the OTP and then create the username and password.
Step 8: Confirm the password and click on the ‘Submit’ button
Step 9: You can then use the username and password to login to the mobile app and use the banking services.
After registration for mobile banking follow the procedure given below to get the South Indian Bank Mini Statement:
Step 1: Log in to the mobile app
Step 2: Click on the ‘View Balance’ option on the next page
Step 3: You will be able to see the available balance in your operative account.
Step 4: Below the transactions, you will see the ‘mini statement’ option.
Step 5: Click on ‘mini statement’. The last 5 transactions in the account will be available for viewing.
To get the South Indian Bank Mini Statement by visiting ATM you should
Step 1: Visit the nearest ATM
Step 2: Swipe the South Indian Bank Account Debit Card
Step 3: Enter the 4-digit PIN
Step 4: Select the language and Account Type.
Step 5: Choose the ‘mini statement’ option
Step 6: The last 5 transactions in your account will be displayed on the ATM screen.
To register for a South Indian Bank Mini Statement the first step is to link your mobile number to your South Indian Bank Account. Here is how you can do it
Step 1: Visit the South Indian Bank Home Branch
Step 2: Collect the KYC details change form
Step 3: Fill in all the details like
- Account Number
- Name of the Account Number
- Type of Account
- Mobile Number
- Tick on the parameter that has to be updated
Step 4: Affix your signature wherever required and submit the form along with copies of your Photo ID and address proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, etc.
Step 5: The bank will process the application and make the necessary update.
Step 6: You will receive an SMS notification to your registered mobile number.
The advantages of the South Indian Bank Mini Statement are manifold. It is a great tool that helps frequent monitoring of your account without having to delve into detailed statements. Some of the notable benefits of the South Indian Bank Mini Statement are:
- Instant access to recent transactions for a quick review of account activity.
- Efficient financial management by tracking expenditures, deposits, and withdrawals.
- Prompt detection of unauthorised transactions for immediate action.
- Convenient and accessible through online/mobile banking or ATM services.
- Helps with budgeting and expense tracking for better financial planning.
South Indian Bank Mini Statement FAQs
What are the features available with SMS Banking?
1. Update about your account balance
2. Tracking the status of a cheque issued to your account
3. Get a mini statement
4. Nearest ATM location with PIN Code
5. Getting Forex Rates based on currency code.
6. Enabling and temporarily disabling SIB SMS
7. Changing your SIBSMS PIN
What are the SIB Mini Statement Toll-Free numbers?
Can we get the South Indian Bank Mini Statement through Internet Banking?
● Use your South Indian Net Banking user ID and password and log in
● On the page that opens, you will see the Account Summary, Balance Enquiry, Transactions Mini Statement and Funds Transfer options.
● Click on the ‘Mini Statement’ option and the last 5 transactions in your account will be seen on the screen.