UCO Bank charges list is a crucial document that offers valuable information about the fees associated with various personal banking services provided by the bank. It is essential to stay updated on the latest charges to prevent any unforeseen penalties. Listed below are the most recent UCO Bank service charges pdf updates.
Bank charges refer to fees or costs incurred by customers for various banking services and transactions. These charges include monthly account maintenance fees, transaction fees for transfers and withdrawals, overdraft fees, ATM usage fees, foreign exchange fees, and fees for additional services like chequebook requests or statement copies. The UCO Bank charges vary with the type of account and the specific services availed. Customers need to be aware of UCO Bank service charges to manage finances and avoid unnecessary costs and penalties effectively.
UCO Bank is a prominent public sector bank in India regulated by the Reserve Bank of India. It is headquartered in Kolkata. Established in 1943, UCO Bank provides a wide range of banking products and services to individuals, businesses, and corporate houses. With 43 zonal offices spread all across the country, it offers smooth operations to its vast customer base. The bank offers various types of accounts, loan facilities and a range of banking products. It has a strong presence across the country, with a network of branches and ATMs.
UCO Bank customers can avail comprehensive banking facilities with their Savings Bank account. These services are charged at a nominal rate. The UCO Bank charges list outlines the specific fees associated with each service. The UCO Bank service charges pdf is revised periodically. The most common UCO Bank charges are:
- Cheque collection and presenting charges
- Handling charges for dishonoured bills and cheques
- Availing of electronic clearance service
- Charges for safe custody
- Availing of locker facility
- Account non-operation charges
- Non-maintenance of minimum balance – with cheque book facility and without cheque book facility
- Account closure charges
- Cheque Book issuance charges
- Charges for issuing daily/ weekly statements of accounts
- Issuing duplicate passbook
- Cheque stop-payment charges
- ATM Charges
- Cash handling charges
- SMS Charges
- Duplicate password request for Internet banking
Understanding UCO Bank service charges and going through the UCO Bank service charges pdf is important to be aware of all the charges levied while using a UCO Bank savings account. To avoid unnecessary deductions from your UCO Bank savings account, follow these simple baking tips:
- Choose The Right Bank Account – Look for a bank account that offers features that align with your banking needs. Compare the features and fees before opening an account.
- Understand Account Terms And Conditions – Familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of your bank account. Pay attention to any fee schedules, transaction limits, and policies that will attract charges.
- Maintain Minimum Balance Requirements – This is the basic thumb rule of avoiding unwanted deductions. Be aware of the minimum balance requirement of your account type, and try to keep your balance above the threshold limit.
- Subscribe For Online Statements – UCO Bank charges fees for paper statements. Opt for online statements to keep a tap of your banking records without paying an extra amount.
- Use In-Network ATMs – Using non-UCO Bank ATMs attracts charges. Be aware of the number of free transactions available and the UCO Bank ATM charges for each subsequent non-UCO Bank ATM use.
- Be Mindful of Other Charges – Facilities like SMS Banking, DD issuance, and overdraft are available at a charge. Carefully understand UCO Bank DD charges and UCO Bank SMS charges before availing the facility to cut down unwanted deductions. Opt for alternative services instead.
- Regulate Bill Payments – Late payment fees add up quickly. Make sure that you clear all outstanding immediately to avoid such charges.
- Consider Online Banking – Refrain from cash handling and opt for online transfers and payments.
There are no account opening charges for opening a UCO Bank Savings account. However, the customer has to comply with the initial deposit requirements to activate the account. Also, it is important to maintain minimum balance requirements as applicable to your account type to avoid UCO Bank minimum balance charges.
Depending upon the type of debit card, the UCO Bank debit card charges are applicable. Also, different account types levy different rates and charges. Therefore, it is always better to carefully read and understand the UCO Bank service charges pdf before opening the bank account.
UCO Bank Debit-cum-ATM cards can be used for easy cash withdrawals from UCO Bank ATMs and other bank ATMs. Cash withdrawal transactions initiated after a certain free limit are charged. UCO Bank ATM charges are:
|Type||UCO ATM||Other Bank ATM|
|10 free||3 for metro and 5 other centres|
|Charges for Financial Transactions beyond the set limit (Rs. per transaction)||Rs. 11 + GST||Rs. 21 +GST|
|Charges for Non-Financial Transactions beyond the set limit (Rs. per transaction)||Rs. 6 + GST||Rs. 10 +GST|
UCO Bank offers safety lockers at minimal rates. The annual charges depend upon the size of the locker. The UCO Bank locker charges applicable are:
|Size||Cubic Capacity in inches||Category||Rural/Semi-Urban||Urban/Metro|
|A||469.90||Small||Rs. 1026 + GST||Rs. 1212 + GST|
|B||858.69||Medium||Rs. 1678 + GST||Rs. 2517 + GST|
|D||1337.11||Large||Rs. 3662 + GST||Rs. 4475 + GST|
|F||2767.82||Very Large||Rs. 4272 + GST||Rs. 5288 + GST|
|H||3986.97||Extra Large||Rs. 7323 + GST||Rs. 8543 + GST|
|L & K||6296.51|
In addition to the annual rental charges, some other UCO Bank Locker charges are:
|Penalty for late payment of locker Rent||Small & Medium||1st Qtr – 10% of Annual Rent|
|2nd Qtr – 20% of Annual Rent|
|Large and Above||3rd Qtr – 30% of Annual Rent|
|4th Qtr – 40% of Annual Rent|
|Loss of key of the lockers||Rs. 1,200/- + GST plus actual charges|
|Locker Operating Charges||12 free operations allowed. Subsequently, Rs. 89 + GST per locker operation|
Transferring money using the UCO Bank NEFT facility will attract a nominal fee. The applicable charges are:
|Up to Rs. 10000||Rs. 2.25 + GST per transaction|
|Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 4.75 + GST per transaction|
|Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 2,00,000||Rs.14.75 + GST per transaction|
|Above Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 24.75 + GST per transaction|
Please note no NEFT Charges are charged for transactions through net banking/mobile banking.
Remitting money through RTGS attracts UCO Bank service charges. The RTGS Charges in 2023 are:
|Rs.2,00,000 to Rs.5,00,000||From 8 am to 18 hours & onward: Rs. 24.50 + GST per transaction|
|Above Rs.5,00,000||From 8 am to 18 hours & onward: Rs. 49.50 + GST per transaction|
UCO Bank IMPS transaction charge is levied on each IMPS remittance. UCO Bank allows a minimum IMPS transaction of Rs.1 and a maximum of Rs.5,00,000. The charges applicable are:
|Up to Rs. 1,000||NIL|
|Rs. 1,001 to Rs. 10,000||Rs. 2.55 + GST per transaction|
|Rs. 10,001 to Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 5.09 + GST per transaction|
|Rs. 1,00,001 to Rs. 5,00,000||Rs. 14.41 + GST per transaction|
UCO Bank Charges : FAQs
IMPS transactions between Rs. 1,00,001 to Rs. 5,00,000 are charged at Rs. 14.41 + GST per transaction.
UCO Bank RTGS transactions above Rs. 5,00,000 are charged at Rs. 49.50 + GST per transaction.
UCO Bank NEFT transaction of Rs. 1,50,000 is charged at Rs.14.75 + GST per transaction.
Loss of locker key at UCO Bank is charged at Rs.1,200/- + GST plus actual charges incurred.
10 free transactions per month are available at UCO Bank ATM. Subsequent transactions are charged at Rs. 11 + GST. For non-UCO Bank ATMs, 3 transactions for Metro cities and 5 for other centres are available. Subsequent transactions are charged at Rs. 21 +GST.
The NEFT stands for National Electronic Fund Transfer.