Just like all the other scheduled banks in India, Union Bank of India also provides its customers with the option of remitting funds from their account or in cash using the NEFT option. This option can be chosen at the bank or online. When done online NEFT, its’ a completely paperless process. But in the case of at the bank transfer request, Union Bank NEFT Form is required to be submitted, properly filled and duly signed.
Union Bank NEFT Form: Details Required
The following details are to be added in a Union Bank NEFT Form:
- IFSC of the branch where form is submitted
- Details of the applicant (name, account type, account number, customer ID and contact number)
- Details of the beneficiary (name, city, branch name, branch address, IFSC, account number and contact number)
- Amount to be transferred in words and figures (including bank charges
- Signature of the Applicant
When doing online Union Bank of India NEFT, you need to enter the following details:
- IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) of the beneficiary Bank/Branch
- Full account number of the beneficiary
- Name of the beneficiary
The rest of the details are picked from the information saved in your bank account profile.
For any queries related to Union Bank NEFT, please contact the Union Bank of India Customer Care Centre.
Union Bank NEFT Timings
Customers can use this facility between 8 AM and 06.30 PM on all weekdays and between 8 AM and 06:30 PM on Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturdays).
There are 12 hourly settlements between 8 AM and 7 PM on all weekdays and between 8 AM and 7 PM on Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturdays).
Source: Union Bank of India official website.
Also Read: Union Bank of India Bank Timings
Union Bank NEFT Charges
When done online, there are no Union Bank NEFT charges. However, if you choose to transfer funds using the branch option, the following NEFT charges shall be applicable basis the transaction amount:
- Up to Rs. 10,000: Rs. 2.50 + taxes
- More than Rs. 10,000 & up to Rs. 1 Lakh: Rs. 5.00 + taxes
- Greater than Rs. 1 Lakh & up to Rs. 2 Lakhs: Rs. 15.00 + taxes
- Above Rs. 2 Lakhs: Rs. 25.00 + taxes
Important: Union Bank NEFT charges not applicable on inward transactions
Also, check other bank’s NEFT Form in the below table:
Union Bank NEFT Form: FAQs
Union Bank of India NEFT form is required when you’re doing the NEFT at the branch.
Yes, but only at the bank.
Yes, for this you need to provide your PAN, ID proof, address proof and the purpose of transfer. Also, you can transfer up to Rs 50,000 only.
No, for NEFT via Union Bank netbanking or mobile banking, there is no requirement of submitting the NEFT form.
As per the bank’s website, there is no limit on Union Bank of India NEFT transfers.