If you have to save for a rainy day, financial discipline is critical. How to develop this discipline is the concern? Make it a habit to review your monetary activities to control unnecessary expenses and also be mindful of wrong entries in your account that may lead to financial loss. Karur Vysya Bank Statement is the tool that will help you with the reviewing. Download the statement yourself or get the statement delivered to your email ID and start monitoring your account from today.
Karur Vysya Bank Statement is a financial document that provides a summary of the financial transactions and balances in your account for a specific period. The information you can get from the statement includes withdrawals, deposits, transfers, service charges collected, interest earned, and opening and closing balances.
Karur Vysya Bank Bank Statement is generally issued weekly, fortnightly, quarterly, or annually. You can choose the frequency for which you need the statement. Karur Vysya Bank has provided various options to obtain the statement which are discussed in this article.
If you register for Karur Vysya Bank E-Statement, the bank will send the statement at the preferred frequency to your email address which will remain as a record for you for reference whenever you need it. For this, you will have to give a request for registration of the statement. The options available for registration are:
Registration for E-Statement Through KVB Dlite Mobile App
- If you have already installed the KVB Dlite Mobile App, then access the app on Google Play Store or App Store and log in with 6 digit MPIN.
- Various options will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Services’ option.
- A drop-down menu with various services will appear.
- Click on the ‘E-Registration for Statement’ option
- On the next screen, you will see your account number and the available balance.
- You will also see a dropdown menu to choose the frequency. Select the frequency for the statement.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button.
- A message saying ‘Your E-statement Registration is successful’ will appear on the next page.
- Click on the ‘OK’ button.
You will start receiving the Karur Vysya Bank Statement PDF regularly to your email address.
Registration for E-Statement by Visiting The Bank Branch
- Visit the nearest KVB branch
- Submit the request for E-statement in the prescribed form.
- Fill up the following details in the form
- Account Number’
- Customer ID
- Contact Address
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Affix your signature and submit the application to the concerned bank official.
- Obtain an acknowledgement.
- The bank will verify the details and register the request.
You will start receiving the Karur Vysya Bank Statement to your email address from the subsequent month.
You can obtain the Karur Vysya Bank Statement without visiting the branch or the ATM in the comfort of your home with the Karur Vysya Bank Statement Download option. Let us see how to do it.
Karur Vysya Bank Statement Download Using Internet Banking
- Access the official website of Karur Vysya Bank.
- Login to your netbanking account by entering your User ID, Password, and Captcha.
- You will be directed to a page with several options on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on the ‘Account Activity’ option
- Select your account number.
- Click on the ‘Search By’ option
- Here you will find several options like Current Month, Last Month, Last 6 Months, and Specific Period.
- Customise your requirement by giving the ‘From’ and ‘To’ dates.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Choose the ‘Transaction Type’
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Choose the format for download.
- Click on the ‘Download’ button.
- The Karur Vysya Bank Statement in the required format will be downloaded onto your computer.
The Karur Vysya Bank Statement Download will not be possible directly from the KVB D’Lite App. You will have to place a request for E-statement through the App and then download the statement that is sent to your email address for future reference.
Karur Vysya Bank Statement sent to your email address or downloaded by you onto your computer can be opened only with a correct password. There is no specific procedure for generating Karur Vysya Bank Statement Password. When you click on the Karur Vysya Bank Statement PDF file, a message will appear on the screen which says ‘The file is protected’ and will open only with a password. The password for opening the KVB Bank Statement will be your Customer ID. The customer ID will be available in the password issued to you by the bank at the time of opening the account. Otherwise, you can call the KVB Customer Care number from your registered mobile number and get the customer ID.
To open the Karur Vysya Bank Statement PDF, follow the steps given below:
- Click on the Karur Vysya Bank Statement PDF file.
- A pop-up message mentioning ‘The file is protected’ will appear on the screen.
- There will be a blank space under the message.
- Enter the Karur Vysya Bank Statement Password in the blank space.
- If the correct password is entered, the file will open and you will be able to view the transactions in your account.
The Karur Vysya Bank Mini Statement provides details of the last 5 transactions of your account. Those who need to closely watch the operations in their account will benefit from a mini-statement. Several simple methods are available to get a mini statement for your KVB Account.
Mini Statement Through SMS Banking
- Send an SMS to Karur Vysya Bank Statement Number 9244770000 or 56161 from your registered number.
- The format for the SMS should be KVBTXN
- You will receive the mini statement through SMS to your mobile number.
Mini Statement By Giving a Missed Call
- Give a missed call to Karur Vysya Bank Statement Number 9266292665 from your registered mobile number.
- The call will get disconnected after a few rings.
- The bank will send the mini statement to your mobile number through SMS in a few minutes.
Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking
- Login to KVB D Lite App through login credentials (6-digit MPIN)
- Click on the ‘Services’ Option.
- Under “Services” select ‘Transaction History’
- Under ‘Transaction History’ select ‘Mini Statement’
- The last 5 transactions will be displayed on the screen.
Mini Statement Through Internet Banking
- Login to your net banking account with your User ID and Password.
- Choose the ‘Accounts Details’ option and then click on the ‘Account Summary’ option.
- Under ‘Accounts Summary’ choose ‘Mini Statement’
- The last 5 transactions will be available on your computer/laptop screen.
Mini Statement By Visiting The ATM
- Go to the nearest ATM
- Swipe your KVB Bank debit card.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN
- Select the language
- Choose the ‘Mini Statement’ option
- Choose the ‘Account Type’
- The mini-statement will be displayed on the ATM screen.
Karur Vysya Bank Statement : FAQs
You can get Karur Vysya Bank to your email address by registering for an e-statement. You can also get a Karur Vysya Bank Online Statement through Internet Banking.
The Karur Vysya Bank Statement Number for getting a mini statement through SMS Banking is 9244770000 or 56161.
The Karur Vysya Bank Statement Number for a mini-statement by giving a missed call is 99266292665
No. The Bank does not charge for online statements.
The benefits of e-statements are:
● It is eco-friendly. It saves a lot of paper.
● It is free of cost.
● Easily accessible.
● Can be saved for future reference.