DCB Bank is known to provide on the point, hassle free and smooth services to its customers to assist them in their banking journey and enhance their banking experience. It has a number of services and offerings ranging from savings and current accounts, loans, credit cards etc. Customers availing these services might come across certain doubts or complaints regarding any discrepancies that they may face. For those services, DCB Bank also offers debit cards of various kinds for customer requirements.
Let’s check out the variants of DCB Bank Debit Card and the offers attached to them;
DCB Bank Debit Card – Types
DCB Rupay Platinum Debit Card
- Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
- Domestic: Twice in a quarter
- International: Twice in a year, enjoy your travel with access to all listed domestic and international airport lounges
- Accidental & Lost Card Liability Cover: Get up to INR 2,00,000 coverage for lost Card liability and INR 1,00,000 insurance coverage on accidental death (Air, Rail or Road only)
- Exclusive Offers: Exciting shopping discounts and offers from time-to-time (in-store and online)
- Widely accepted: This Card can be used globally with the support of partner programs such as Pulse, Discover & Diner’s Club. T&C Apply.
DCB Travel Smart Card
- Foreign currency mark-up fee as low as 2%
- Worldwide acceptance at all Visa merchant establishments
- No currency conversion required.
- Accidental Insurance Cover (Domestic & International): INR 1,00,000 on accidental death (Only Air, Rail or Road)
- Lost Card Liability Cover (Domestic & International): Up to INR 2,00,000
- Travel Insurance Cover (International)
DCB Niyo Global Card
- Ease of Card issuance – enjoy quick App based application process
- Just in time currency conversion, this being a INR card (load in INR and spend in 180+countries)
- No Bank mark-up – foreign currency at Visa exchange rate
- Free unlimited use of RTGS / NEFT facility
- State of the art mobile application
- Continued usage once you return to India
- 24X7 customer support
How to apply for DCB Bank Debit Card?
- Please contact DCB Customer Care, if you have an account with DCB Bank
- Visit the nearest DCB Bank branch and submit application form or apply for the Card at the time of opening the account with DCB Bank.
DCB Bank Debit Card PIN Generation
DCB Bank Debit Card PIN can be generated online through DCB Bank Website. Let’s see how:
- Open the DCB Bank Website
- Go to “Quick Links” Tap
- Click on “PIN Generation”
- Fill out your account details – Customer ID (which you must have received while opening the account”
- Set the 4-digit PIN
- Now you can transact using the PIN for further uses
Features of DCB Bank Debit Card
- Convenience and safety when travelling around India and the world, eating out, and shopping. Accepted wherever Visa-based cards are accepted. Transactions at the Point of Sale (POS) and ATM have never been this easy.
- High level of security while using your DCB Bank debit card for any kind of financial transaction, whether online and offline. A committed and knowledgeable staff of customer service specialists is available at all times to address your questions and issues.
- Take advantage of wonderful deals and discounts on shopping, fine eating, and lifestyle extravagances (thanks to Visa).
- You are immediately informed of every transaction made with your debit card by email and SMS.
- Utilise the free fraud loss insurance to safeguard yourself against unauthorised use of your debit card.
DCB Bank Debit Card – FAQs
The right way is to evaluate, compare and check the specifications of all the variants available and make a decision based on your needs and requirements.
You can generate your DCB Bank Debit Card PIN by going to the DCB Bank website and filling out all your details after clicking on the PIN generation tab.
You can apply for a DCB Bank Debit Card by directly going to the branch or by contacting the customer care.
The DCB Bank Customer Care number is 022 6899 7777.