The IndusInd Bank Statement is a summary of the operations in your account. It encompasses important information such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and the balance in your account for a specific period. It is a valuable source for tracking and managing your finances. It provides an accurate and comprehensive record of your financial history with IndusInd Bank.
IndusInd Bank Statement is a document that reflects all the transactions that have been conducted in your IndusInd Bank Account for a specific period. It has a record of all the deposits, withdrawals, and transfers done through various modes. The periodical charges collected by the bank for various services offered will also be recorded in the statement. The interest earned on the investments made in the bank like Fixed Deposits, dividends received, etc. will also be recorded in the statement. You will also have information about the balance in your account on any particular date.
The IndusInd Bank Account Statement is a valuable document that serves as income proof when you apply for loans in any financial institution, will enable accurate filing of income tax returns, and is also a valid address proof.
If you need your account statement in your mailbox, you will have to register for the IndsInd Bank E-statement facility. For this, you will have to register your email with the Bank. By default, when you open an account with the bank your mobile number, email ID, Aadhar Number, and PAN will be linked to your account. In case, your email ID is not registered with the Bank, you can still do it online. Here is how you can.
Registering Email ID Through Mobile Banking
- Login to the IndusInd Mobile Banking App with your MPIN or Fingerprint recognition
- On the dashboard, you will find the ‘Service Requests’ option. Click on the option.
- On the next screen, choose ‘Account Requests’
- Click on the ‘Update Email’ option
- Select your Customer ID and Click on the ‘Proceed’ button
- Enter your Email ID
- Follow the instructions given on your mobile.
- Your Email ID will be registered with the Bank.
Registering Email ID by Visiting Bank Branch
- Visit the nearest IndusInd Bank Branch
- Give a written request for updating your Email ID
- Enclose your ID proof to the written application and submit it to a competent authority in the bank.
- Upon verification, your email ID will be registered.
Once the Email Registration is complete, you can visit the official website of the Bank and fill in a request form for an E-statement and submit the same online.
Thereafter the bank will send the account statement every month to your email address.
If you have submitted a request for an E-statement, the bank will send the statement on specified dates. In the meanwhile, if you need information about transactions in your account, you have the option to download the statement from the comfort of your home. This can be done anytime and any number of times. The various options for IndusInd Bank Statement download are given below:
IndusInd Bank Statement Download Through Netbanking
- Access the official website of IndusInd Bank
- Login to your netbanking account using your User ID and Password.
- You will find the ‘Savings and Current Account’ option on the left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the option.
- On the next page, on the left-hand corner click on the ‘Account Statement’ option.
- You have two options here. Download Monthly Statement and Download Adhoc Statement.
- Click on the ‘Download Monthly Statement’ if you want a statement only for one month.
- Click on the ‘Download Adhoc Statement’
- Select the Account for which you need the statement.
- Choose the frequency from the drop-down menu or customise the date range by providing the ‘from date’ and ‘to date’.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The statement for the given period will be displayed on the screen.
- You also have a download option right below the displayed statement. Click on the ‘download’ option and choose the format.
- The IndusInd Bank Statement Download will be activated and the statement will be downloaded onto your computer.
IndusInd Bank Statement Download Through Mobile Banking
- Login to the IndusInd Mobile App using your login credentials or the biometric login.
- Choose the ‘Service Request’ option
- Click on the ‘Account Statement’ option
- Enter the date range or choose the frequency and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Enter the MPIN and click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Choose the ‘download statement’ option and select the format for download.
- The IndusInd Bank Statement Pdf will be downloaded onto your mobile which you can find in the file manager.
There is no specific procedure to generate an IndusInd Bank Statement Password. If you open the email received from the bank and click on the file attachment, a popup message will say ‘The file is protected’ You will need a password to open the PDF file. The instructions for password generation will be in the email itself. For the IndusInd Bank Statement PDF, the password will be the first four letters of your name in lowercase followed by your date of birth in DDMM format.
The IndusInd Bank Statement PDF whether sent to your email address or downloaded through Internet Banking or Mobile Banking will be password protected. When you click on the PDF statement, a popup message says ‘The file is protected’ and there will be a blank space under the message. Enter the IndusInd Bank Statement Password in the blank space and the file will open and you will be able to view the transactions in your account for a specific period.
Various options are available to access the IndusInd Bank Mini Statement. They are:
Mini Statement Through WhatsApp
- Store the IndusInd Bank WhatsApp number 022 4406 6666 in your contact
- Open the IndusInd Bank WhatsApp and type ‘Hi’
- You will get a welcome message and a few options will appear on the screen.
- Choose mini statement
- Provide Account Number
- The last 5 transactions in your account will appear on the screen.
Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking
- Login to IndusInd Bank Mobile Banking with your login details
- You will find a lot of options on the screen.
- On the top of the screen, you will find the ‘mini statement’ option
- Click on the option.
- A mini statement with details of the last five transactions in your account will appear on the mobile screen.
Mini Statement Through SMS Banking
- Send an SMS to IndusInd Bank Statement number 9212299955 from your registered mobile number.
- The format for the SMS will be <MINI>
- The mini statement for your account will be sent by IndusInd Bank to your registered mobile number via SMS.
Mini Statement Through Internet Banking
- Login to your IndusInd Bank netbanking account using your login credentials
- Click on the ‘Savings and Current Account’ option on the left-hand side of the screen.
- On the next page, click on the ‘Statement’ option
- Under the ‘Statement’ option click on ‘Mini Statement’
- The last few transactions will be displayed on your computer/laptop screen.
Indusind Bank Statement : FAQs
The IndusInd Bank WhatsApp number is 022 4406 6666
The IndusInd Bank Statement number is 9212299955.
No. IndusInd Bank does not charge for e-statements.
The benefits of e-statements are:
● Your account information will be available instantly.
● It is convenient to access.
● Free of cost
● Password protected and so information is secure.
Yes. You can get a physical copy of the indusInd Bank Statement. This service is chargeable.
Send an SMS to IndusInd Bank Statement number 9212299955 from your registered mobile number in the format of <MINI>.