Want to know how to activate RBL netbanking in your RBL account without going to the bank itself? Go through this post and you’ll know all about RBL netbanking online registration process. Also, there’s a step-by-step guide about RBL credit card login netbanking and basic netbanking login process.
RBL Netbanking: Registration Process
To register for the RBL netbanking services, please make sure that your mobile number registered with the bank is active. If you’re having troubles linking your mobile number, call on the RBL customer care number to sort it out.
Steps for RBL netbanking registration:
- Go to RBL Bank website
- Click on the Login button
- Select Personal Banking
- Click on “Register”
- Select your preferred mode of registration
- Enter related details (e.g. if chosen CIF & PAN, enter your Customer ID & PAN)
- Enter Verification Code & hit the “Submit” button
- Provide your mobile number for further verification
- Fill in the OTP
- Generate your RBL netbanking login details
RBL Netbanking: Login Process
Go through the following steps to login to your RBL netbanking account:
- Go to online.rblbank.com
- Enter your RBL netbanking login User ID
- Click on “Next”
- Fill in your netbanking password
RBL Credit Card Netbanking Login Process
RBL provides its customers with an online dashboard option via which they can check their RBL credit card details with ease. You can register at the RBL credit card customer care support to get your RBL credit card netbanking login credentials. Steps for the login process are:
- Go to RBL Bank website
- Click on Login
- Select “Online Credit Card Account” under “Credit Cards” section
- Enter your credit card netbanking credentials in this page to access your account online
How to Reset Password for RBL Netbanking Account?
To reset your RBL Netbanking password, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to the RBL Bank Netbanking login page.
Step 2: Click on the “Forgot Password” option.
Step 3: Enter your User ID, registered mobile number, and date of birth in the fields provided.
Step 4: Click on the “Submit” button.
You will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile number.
Step 5: Enter the OTP in the field provided and click on the “Submit” button.
Next, you will be prompted to enter and confirm your new password.
Step 6: Enter your new password and confirm it in the fields provided.
Step 7: Click on the “Submit” button.
Your RBL Netbanking password will be reset, and you can log in to your account using your new password.
If you face any issues while resetting your password, you can contact the RBL Bank customer care for further assistance.
What are the Benefits of Using Internet Banking
Below-mentioned are some of the advantages of using RBL netbanking:
- Netbanking services can be availed 24×7
- Multiple services like RBL NEFT and RTGS for fun transfers available
- Safe & secure with two-factor authentication (login password and OTP) for processing transactions online
- Free of cost
- Banking activities like balance enquiry and getting mini statement can be done in minutes – from anywhere
Also, check Netbanking of other Banks:
RBL Netbanking: FAQs
Yes. The personal banking portal will not work for corporate users. Select Corporate Banking after you click on Login for RBL netbanking corporate login.
Yes, go to RBL netbanking portal and click on “Forgot Password” link to reset your RBL netbanking login password.
You can go to the RBL credit card login netbanking portal and enter your User ID and password to access your RBL credit card details and summary etc. online.
Yes. RBL offers facility to transfer funds using RBL net banking.