Staying organised financially will be of great help to keep your finances in place. The ordeal of looking for avenues to raise funds can be overwhelming during emergencies. To be prepared for a rainy day, being organised with your finances is very crucial. Yes Bank Statement will make this task easy. Monitor your account closely and alter your spending pattern, check why bank charges are collected and avoid making the same mistake, etc and keep your finances in good condition.
Yes Bank Statement is a financial report that helps you be organised with your finances. It contains all the information regarding the activities conducted through your Yes Bank account. Close monitoring of the account will give you insight into your expenditure and income, the penalties you are paying for not following the account operation conditions specified by the bank, etc. You can take necessary precautions to avoid the charges levied to your account for deviations, identify inconsistencies in the account, keep track of your income, etc. and maintain your financial health. Practice reviewing your account regularly and keep your finances in good condition.
Close monitoring of your bank account is recommended to stay financially fit. But if you have to visit the bank for regular updates, it becomes a time-consuming task. Now Yes Bank has given you an option which makes this task convenient for you. You can review your account anywhere and at any time. You will have to just register for an e-statement and the bank will send the statement to your email address. Could anything be better than this? Now, how to register for the Yes Bank statement? Here is how you can do it.
Your email ID will be registered with the Bank if you have provided the details while filling up the account opening application. If it is done, then you will have to simply subscribe for a statement to your email ID. If you have not registered the email ID and you need the statement to your email address, follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the nearest Yes Bank branch
- Collect the prescribed form for registering your email ID and request e-statements.
- Fill in the details required. The details would be
- Account Number
- Customer ID
- Contact Address
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Frequency of the statement
- Format of the statement
- Mode of delivery
- Submit the duly filled and signed application along with a copy of ID proof to the concerned official at the bank
- The request will be processed and the bank will start sending the statement to your email address.
If there is no prescribed form for registration, you can also give a written request with the details mentioned above and the bank will register your request and send the statement to your email address.
If you want to access your account statement whenever you need to, you can also download the statement from your net banking account or through the Yes Bank Mobile App. The procedure for the Yes Bank Statement download is given below:
Yes Bank Statement Download Through Internet Banking
- Log in to your Yes Bank net banking account
- Click on the ‘View Statement’ option which you can find on the left-hand side of the interface page
- Choose the source account
- Choose the frequency. If you choose a custom date, you will have to enter the ‘from’ and ‘to’ dates and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The details of your account transactions will be displayed on the screen.
- You can choose the format for download and opt for the download by clicking the ‘download’ option.
- The Yes Bank Statement PDF will be saved on your computer/laptop and will be available for reference whenever you need it.
Yes Bank Statement Download By Visiting the Branch
- Visit the nearest Yes Bank branch
- Collect the Yes Bank Statement Request Form
- Fill in all the details required like your name, source account, period of the statement, email id, mobile number, and mode of delivery (email/post).
- Affix your signature and submit the Yes Bank Statement Request Form to the concerned desk.
- The statement will be delivered as per the requested mode.
- The e-statements will be free of cost.
- If a physical copy is sent to your contact address, charges will be collected from your account.
Yes Bank Statement PDF sent to your email address will be password protected to maintain the secrecy of your financial transactions. The password instructions will be available in the email. The Yes Bank Statement password will be alphanumeric. It will be the first four letters of your name in CAPs followed by your date of birth in DDMM format. You can format your password with this and then open the Pdf file.
To open the Yes Bank Statement PDF, you should click on the PDF file sent by the bank to your email address or the file saved on your computer. A message ‘the file is protected’ will appear on the screen with a blank space below. Enter the Yes Bank Statement Password in the blank space and the file will open.
Yes Bank has provided multiple options to view Yes Bank mini statement. With this, you can review the transactions as frequently as needed. The various options are:
Through USSD channel
- Dial the number *99*66*1# from your registered mobile number.
- Within minutes the mini statement with the last 5 transactions will be sent to your mobile number through SMS.
Through SMS Banking
- Send an SMS to the Yes Bank Statement Number +91 984090 9000 from your registered mobile number
- The format should be YESTXN<customer ID>
- You will receive a notification on your mobile having the details of the last 5 transactions in your account within minutes.
Through Missed Call
- Give a call to the Yes Bank Statement Number 09223921111
- The call will get disconnected after a few rings.
- The mini statement will be sent to your mobile number via SMS within seconds.
By Visiting ATM
- Go to the nearest ATM
- Swipe your Yes Bank debit card
- Enter the 4-digit PIN
- Choose the language
- Select the Account Type.
- Choose the mini-statement option
- The last 5 transactions of your account will be on the screen in a jiffy.
Yes Bank Statement : FAQs
Yes. When you are viewing the Yes Bank Online Statement, you can ask for transactions amount-wise, opt for only debit transactions or only credit transactions.
Yes. You can choose the custom option from the drop-down while choosing the frequency and enter the specific period.
You should report the errors to Yes Bank in writing and attach a copy of the statement. The bank will verify the records and rectify them wherever possible.
Yes. You can apply for a physical copy of your Yes Bank Statement. It will be sent to your contact address. The bank will collect a fee for providing the physical copy of the document.
Yes. Yes Bank Statements are valid income proof.