City Union Bank, or CUB, is one of the scheduled commercial banks in the Indian private banking sector. The bank is headquartered in Tamil Nadu and was incorporated on the 31st of October, 1904.
CUB offers multiple banking products such as savings accounts, current accounts, fixed deposit and recurring deposit options along with debit cards and credit cards. In addition to the products, there is an abundance of banking services as well which includes the likes of City Union Bank net banking, customer care portal, City Union Bank balance check number, mini statement and more.
Let’s learn all about the services and products offered by the City Union Bank in this post below.
City Union Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates, 2023
The following are the fixed deposit rates by City Union Bank for 2023:
|Time Period||Interest Rate for General Citizens (p.a.)||Interest Rate for Senior Citizens (p.a.)|
|15 days to 45 days||5.00%||5.00%|
|15 days to 45 days||5.50%||5.50%|
|46 days to 90 days||5.75%||5.75%|
|91 days to 180 days||6.00%||6.00%|
|181 days to 270 days||6.25%||6.50%|
|271 days to 364 days||6.50%||6.75%|
|365 days to 399 days||6.75%||7.00%|
|401 to 3 Years||6.50%||6.75%|
|Above 3 Years up to 10 Years||6.25%||6.50%|
|City Union Tax Saver FD||6.50%||6.50%|
Disclaimer: The above-stated CUB FD rates are subject to change. Please refer to the bank’s official website for updates, if any.
City Union Bank – Types of Savings Accounts
City Union Bank offers a wide range of options for those who wish to open a savings account. These are listed in the section below:
- CUB General Savings Account
- CUB Salary Savings Account for Individuals
- CUB Basic Savings Account for Individuals
- CUB Savings Account for Children – Junior India
- CUB Savings Bank Account for Students – Young India
- CUB Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna (PMJDY) Savings Account – India
Types of City Union Bank Deposits
The following are the deposit options provided by CUB to its customers in India:
- CUB Fixed Deposit (FD)
- CUB Recurring Deposit (RD)
- CUB Flexifix Deposit
- CUB Income Tax Saver Deposit
Types of Loans Offered by City Union Bank
City Union Bank offers the following types of loans to cater to the money requirements of its customer-base:
- CUB Personal Gold Loan
- CUB Agriculture Gold Loan
- CUB Consumer Loan
- CUB Two Wheeler Loan – CUB Easy Ride
- CUB Car Loan – Four Wheeler Loan – CUB Yoha Vahana
- CUB Home Loan/ Housing Loan – CUB Swayam Grah
- CUB Loan against Property
- CUB Education Loan – CUB Vidyavani
City Union Bank Net Banking
To provide the banking services to all and from anywhere, City Union Bank offers net banking services to its existing customers. This option provides the following services:
- To check City Union Bank account balance
- Download City Union Bank account statement
- Change debit card PIN
- Generate CUB Green PIN
- Update nominee details
- Transfer funds – within own account and intra-bank
- Update KYC records and more.
Know How: CUB Net Banking Login
Types of City Union Bank Debit Cards
The following are the varied types of debit cards issued by City Union Bank to its existing customers:
- CUB Business Debit Card
- CUB Basic Debit Card
- CUB General Purpose Prepaid Card
- CUB Travel Debit Card
Features & Benefits of CUB Debit Cards
The following are the main uses of having a CUB debit card:
- For instant account to account money transfer
- To CUB account balance check
- To register for CUB net banking
- To change CUB net banking password online
- To withdraw cash at ATMs
- For shopping at POS
- Domestic & international airport lounge access
- Personal Accident Insurance
- To book movie tickets online
- Pay utility bills
- Pay credit card bills
City Union Bank: FAQs
044 7122 5000 is the toll free City Union Bank customer care number.
9278177444 is the City Union Bank balance enquiry number. Give a missed call on this number from your registered mobile number to receive account balance as SMS.
SMS BLOCK to +91-9281056789 from your registered mobile number to block your CUB net banking account.
9666606060 is the City Union Bank WhatsApp number.
Go to the CUB website and click on ‘LOGIN’ button on top-right corner. Select Personal Banking. Enter your User ID > Continue > Enter Password > Login.
No. City Union Bank is a private sector commercial bank in India.