Numerous financial services are offered by City Union Bank, including credit cards, loans, savings accounts, and current accounts. Additionally, the bank has included many channels such as missed calls, SMS banking, internet, and mobile banking to provide simple access to services like checking account balances. Mini statements, transactions, and other items can also be checked using these modes.
City Union Bank Mini Statement via Missed Call
City Union Bank clients can leave a missed call at –
Customers can make a missed call from their registered mobile number to 9278177444 to receive of their City Union Bank accounts. The City Union Bank balance check feature is free. The bank will send an SMS to account holders that will include information on the available account balance and past few transactions. This service is 24 hours a day, secure, convenient, and safe.
How to Check City Union Bank Mini Statement via Whatsapp?
Steps to Request a City Union Bank Mini Statement over WhatsApp:
1. Save the CUB WhatsApp number (+91 44 71225000) to your registered cellphone number.
2. Send the phrase “Mini statement” over WhatsApp to +91 44 71225000.
3. The bank will respond to your inquiry within a short period of time. Your most recent five transactions will be disclosed.
How to Check City Union Bank Mini Statement via ATM?
Steps for obtaining a City Union Bank mini statement from an ATM include:
1. Find the closest ATM and go there.
2. Next, put your ATM card inside of it.
3. Decide the language you wish to use going forward.
4. You must enter the slot with your four-digit PIN.
5. Next, you must choose the “mini statement” option from the menu on the screen.
6. Choose the kind of account, such as a savings or current account.
7. The machine will print out a receipt with your statement on it.
How to Check City Union Bank Mini Statement via Mobile Banking?
Steps to Get a Mini Statement from City Union Bank Using Mobile Banking:
1. The Google Play Store or the AppStore are where you may get the CUB MOBILE BANKING PLUS app on your phone.
2. Register with your Customer ID and SMS information confirmation.
3. Create a four-digit MPIN to sign in to the mobile app.
4. After successfully activating your dashboard, go to banking and choose ‘Account activity’.
5. The past five transactions in your bank account are displayed on the page that follows.
How to Check City Union Bank Mini Statement by Internet Banking?
Steps to Use Internet Banking to Access a City Union Bank Mini Statement:
1. You may easily access CUB Net Banking or the following link to see your Mini statement online.
2. To access City Union Bank, you must enter your User ID/Customer ID and Password.
3. Select the savings/current account option from the drop-down box after successfully login in, then input the account number.
4. Select Account Details from the drop-down menu after that, then click Submit. The previous five transactions in your bank account will be sent to you through email.
5. The statement can be modified to suit your needs. A copy of the statement is also available for download.
City Union Bank Mini Statement – FAQs
You will be provided with a User ID and Password when you sign the application to access the service. To the branch where your accounts are located, you must send the application completely filled out. The Branch will process your application, and you will receive separate emails with your User ID and Password.
Customers may access CUB Mobile Banking for free. If you want to communicate through Mobile Internet or Wi-Fi, please be aware that standard download/access fees will be assessed.
Your passbook can be changed in a branch office, or you can connect into the internet banking interface and check your whole account statement by choosing the relevant period. Additionally, you may use the CUB Mobile Banking Plus app to view your account statement.
You may check your account balance without using the internet by using City Union Bank’s missed call or SMS services. Make a missed call to 9278177444 from your registered mobile device.