JK Bank has gained its reputation in the region it functions due to its ease of banking services and customer friendly approaches to its offerings. It has a diverse range of services including savings account, current account, loans etc. To support the basic cash withdrawal and online purchases, there is one JK Bank debit card. Let’s learn about the same in this post.
Features of JK Bank Global Access Debit Card
The following are the features of JK Bank Global Access Debit Card:
- With its Chip & PIN and Secure Code capabilities, the Jammu and Kashmir Global Debit Card, which is available on the MasterCard platform, offers safe and secure transactions.
- You may easily access your money whenever and anywhere. Your savings and current accounts are accessible securely online with your Jammu and Kashmir Global Debit Card.
- The Jammu and Kashmir Global Debit Card may be used for a variety of things, including purchasing train, aeroplane, and bus tickets, dining out, buying online, doing retail shopping, travelling, and paying utility and telecom bills.
- All local and foreign ATMs and POS terminals that support MasterCard will accept the JK Bank debit card. Additionally, you may make purchases with your Global debit card on any e-commerce merchant website anywhere in the world.
JK Bank Debit Card PIN Generation
The following are the instructions for generating PIN for your JK Bank debit card:
- Find out the nearest ATM Machine of Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- Visit the ATM and insert your card into the machine
- Now press “Generate Green PIN”
- On the next screen press “Generate OTP”
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number within a minute
- Take out your card and insert it again into the machine
- Tap on “Generate Green PIN”
- Validate OTP by entering the OTP that you have received from the bank
- Now enter your digits PIN number and confirm the same
Tips to take care of your JK Bank Debit Card
- As soon as you receive your banking kit, make sure you sign the back of your debit card.
- Avoid exposing the magnetic strip on the back of your debit card to magnets, strong light, scratches, etc. since it holds crucial data about your card.
- Always maintain a copy of the front and back of your debit card in a safe place.
- Contact JK Bank’s customer care line right away if your debit card is lost or stolen so that they can ban your card and stop any fraudulent transactions.
- Never duplicate your PIN and carry it with you, particularly in your wallet.
- Never give anyone your PIN number.
JK Bank Debit Card Customer Care
Bank has set up a 24 x 7-hour Customer Care Centre which can be accessed through Toll Free line:
1800 890 2122 or 91194 2481936 /2481953
You can check Card’s outstanding’s, available Credit/ Cash limit payment details and notify lost stolen cards etc. using Customer care Centre Helpline facility.
JK Bank Debit Card Apply Online
Follow the steps given below to apply for JK Bank debit card online:
- Visit the link https://www.jkbank.com/others/common/applyNow.php
- Fill out the form with details like Name, Address, Contact Details, Branch etc.
- Enter the captcha
- Click on submit
- Follow the next steps and the bank will deliver the card to your doorsteps
JK Bank Debit Card: FAQs
You can apply offline at any branch of the bank or on the website if you prefer applying online.
You can call the customer care number of JK bank for any kind of assistance related to debit cards.
Yes. You can go to your nearest JK Bank ATM and generate your green PIN.