Union Bank Statement enables you to understand your financial standing. You will understand where your financial management is going wrong and you can rectify it and keep control of your finances. With easy ways of getting and viewing Union Bank Statement online, reviewing the account has become simpler and less time taking. Get insight into the easy ways of downloading Union Bank Statement and monitor your account closely.
A Union Bank Statement is a financial record that provides a unique narrative of your finances and presents a detailed summary of deposits, transfers, withdrawals, bank charges, interest and other incomes earned. It is a historical archive that provides a transparent and organised snapshot of your financial dealings with the Bank. It helps you analyse your expenses and track your funds flow and make proper financial decisions. It is a testament to your financial management and helps you shape a bright future.
With a motto to go paperless, Union Bank has provided options to register for e-statement which will enable you to get timely statements to your email address. Follow the procedure given below and register for a Union Bank Statement now.
- Enroll for Internet Banking Services at unionbank.com and sign up to activate.
- Log in to your Union Bank net banking account.
- Select ‘statements’ from the interface page.
- Click on the ‘Online Statements only’ option under the delivery option dropdown menu.
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
Once enrolled, you will get the statements to your email address every month and you can save the statement in PDF format from there.
You can also visit the bank branch and submit a written request duly signed with all the required details. The request for an online statement will be registered and the statements sent to your email address.
Union Bank of India has provided various Union Bank Statement download options. You can get the Union Bank Statement on Mobile as well on your computer. Use any of the download options given below and obtain your bank account statement in PDF format.
Union Bank Statement Download Using Vyom App
- Login to the Mobile app using MPIN
- Click on ‘Savings Account’
- You will see Mini Statement as well as Statement options.
- Click on the ‘Statement’ option.
- Select the frequency from the dropdown menu. You can choose 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, last financial year, or custom date options.
- If you choose a custom date you will have to enter the ‘from’ and ‘to’ date.
- Then click on the ‘Go’ button
- Select the mode of delivery as PDF
- In the next screen, you will get instructions to frame the password.
- Click on the confirm button.
- The statement will be generated and downloaded to your mobile.
Through Internet Banking
- Log in to your Union Bank of India net banking account
- Choose the ‘Accounts’ option on the menu bar
- Click on the ‘Balance and Transaction Info’ option
- Click on ‘Operative Accounts’ and choose the Account Number
- You will find the ‘View Statement’ option at the bottom
- Choose the period and click on the ‘Search’ button
- You will see all the transactions for the date range given on the next page.
- Click on the ‘Download As’ option and choose the format
- Click on the ‘forward arrow’
- The Union Bank of India Statement will be downloaded onto your computer.
If you are opting to download the Union Bank Statement PDF on your mobile the password instructions will be shown on your screen after you choose the download format and click on the download button. If you are getting e-statements to your email address, the Union Bank Statement password instructions will be in the email. However, the password will be the first four letters of your name in lowercase followed by your date of birth in DDMM format. If your name is Ashwin and your date of birth is 10.10.1985, then the password will be ashw1010.
The Union Bank of India Statement in PDF format is password protected and will open only with a correct password. When you click on the PDF file it will ask for a password. When the password is entered the file will open and the transactions for the statement period will be visible.
The bank has provided more than one option to get mini statements to suit the convenience of its varied customers. The options available are:
Through Vyom Mobile App
- Login to the Vyom Mobile App
- Click on the Savings Account option
- You will see a Mini Statement option
- Click on the option
- You will see the last few transactions of your account on the mobile screen.
Through SMS Banking
- Send an SMS to Union Bank Statement Number 09223008486 from your registered mobile number.
- The message format will be ‘UMNS’
- You will get the details for the last 5 transactions on your mobile through SMS
Through a Missed Call
- Dial the Union Bank Statement Number 09223008586 from your registered mobile number.
- The call will get disconnected automatically after a few rings.
- The bank will send the mini statement with the last few transactions to your mobile number via SMS.
Through Internet Banking
- Login to your net banking account
- Click on the ‘Accounts’ option on the menu bar
- Under ‘Accounts’, choose ‘Accounts Summary’
- Choose the Account Type and Click on the ‘View Statement’ option
- You will be able to see the last few transactions in your account.
By Visiting ATM
- Go to the nearest ATM
- Swipe your Union Bank debit card
- Enter the 4-digit PIN
- Select the language and Account Type
- Choose the Mini Statement option
- The last 5 transactions in your account will be seen on the ATM screen. A printout option is also available.
Union Bank Statement : FAQs
You can get the Union Bank mini statement without an Internet connection by giving a missed call to 09228008586 or by using the Union Bank Debit Card at the ATM.
Yes. You can place a request for Union Bank Statement online through Union Bank mobile app or by calling the customer care helpline from your registered mobile number. You can also visit the bank branch and give a written request.
You should type ‘UMNS’ and send it to Union Bank Statement Number 09228008486 and you will get the mini statement to your mobile number through SMS.
The Union Bank Statement Pdf password is the first four digits of your name in lowercase followed by your date of birth in DDMM format.
Union Bank does not charge for the statements sent to email ID or the statements downloaded from various modes.