A Karnataka Bank Statement is a document sent by the bank to the account holder summarising all the transactions. This is usually sent monthly. A bank statement helps you to keep a tab of your daily transactions and also know the details of the date and time of transactions.
Karnataka Bank Statement keeps you updated about your monetary activities by giving transaction details for a specific period, usually monthly. The statement includes information about deposits, bank charges, and withdrawals, as well as the opening and closing balances. You can keep track of your expenses and income. A Karnataka Bank Account Statement provides insight to financial institutions about your creditworthiness.
Getting the Karnataka Bank Account Statement to your email ID is the easiest way to receive bank statements. Now the question is can we get the statements automatically to our email ID? Well, to receive statements via mail regularly customers should have opted for e-statement while opening the account else statements will be only available in netbanking.
- E-statements request can be placed by opting for the e-statement option while opening the account
- Customers can even request for the e-statements by walking into the branch and filling out the customer request form.
- The e-statement request form can also be downloaded on netbanking. Fill out the form and submit it to the nearest branch to activate the e-statement request
- E-statements are free of cost in Karnataka Bank
- Physical statements will be discontinued once you opt for e-statements.
Various online options are available for Karnataka Bank Statement PDF Download.
The procedure to use these options to download statements is as mentioned below.
Karnataka Bank Statement PDF Download Using mPassbook
- Login to mPassbook using 4-digit PIN
- Click on the ‘Account Statement’ option that appears on the mobile screen.
- Enter your email ID
- Choose the statement frequency from the drop-down menu
- You have the option to customise the period. If you choose the ‘Custom’ option you will have to provide the ‘from’ and ‘to’ date
- Choose the format of the statement
- The statement will be sent to your email ID and the Karnataka Bank Statement PDF Download will be possible.
Karnataka Bank Statements Download using Net banking
There are simple steps to be followed to download statements and every bank has its own procedure for the same. Here we are going to see how Karnataka Bank Statement PDF Download can be done using Internet Banking.
- Login to the Net Banking page of Karnataka Bank (www.karnatakabank.com)
- Enter the Retail ID and password.
- Enter the Captcha code
- Click on account and then enter
- Select the account, period, and format of the statement.
- The Karnataka Bank Account Statement will be available for download on your computer.
There is no specific procedure to generate Karnataka Bank Statement Password. If you are opening the encrypted file received as an attachment to the email sent by the bank, you will have instructions to create the password in the body of the email. To open the Karnataka Bank Statement PDF, the password will either be your Customer ID or your date of birth in the DDMMYY format.
Register for Karnataka Bank Statements and the bank will send the e-statement to your registered email ID every month on the preferred date. The statement will be dispatched as an attachment to the email. The file will be encrypted and will need a Karnataka Bank Statement password to open it.
The instruction on how to generate the password or what the password is will be in the body of the mail. When you click on the encrypted file, a pop-up message will say, ‘The file is protected’. You should type the correct password in the blank space below the message, and the file will open.
Karnataka Bank customers can access a mini statement to their operative accounts through various options. This is a free service, and there are many options to view mini statements. They are:
Through Internet Banking
- Login to your net banking account using the login credentials
- Click on the account information option
- Select the account number
- Click on the “Mini statement” option under Banking Services.
- Customers can view the last 5 transactions in mini statements
Through Karnataka Bank Mini Statement Number
- You can avail of the mini statements by giving a missed call to the bank’s toll-free number
- Just give a call to Karnataka Bank Statement Number 18004251446 for mini statements
- The call will get disconnected after a few rings and the bank will send the mini statement through SMS.
Through Mobile Banking
- Login to KBL-mPassBook with login credentials
- Enter the password
- The “Mini Statement” option will appear on the next screen
- Click on the option, and the last 5 transactions will appear
Through SMS Banking
- Type an SMS as TRN <space> Account Number
- And send it to Karnataka Bank Statement Number 9880654321 from your registered mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS from the bank containing your statement.
- Access the nearest ATM
- Swipe your Karnataka Bank debit card
- Enter the 4-digit pin
- Select the language
- Choose the mini-statement option
- The last 5 transactions of your account will be displayed on the ATM screen.
- You can also take a printout of the statement if required.
Karnataka Bank Statement : FAQs
Once a customer opts for e-statements, then physical statements will automatically be discontinued. The e-statement facility is a free service and is not chargeable.
Customers can avail of a mini statement facility in below mentioned ways.
● Through Netbanking
● Through ATM
● Through SMS
● Through Mobile Banking
The Toll-free number used for balance inquiry is 18004251445.
The Toll-free number used to get mini statements is 18004251446.
Internet Banking is an additional service the bank provides for their valued customers. Through Internet banking, customers can avail of various banking services like Balance inquiry, mini statements, historical statements, balance transfer, NEFT, and RTGS.
The Karnataka Bank Statement is an effective reconciliation tool. The statement helps in filing your income tax returns accurately. It also serves as income proof as it depicts your financial health and repayment capacity.
IMPS stands for Immediate Payment Service.