Experience the ease of banking with DCB Mobile Banking. All the banking services provided by DCB Bank will be at your fingertips. You can transfer funds, open accounts, download account statements, etc. You have the option to choose a language which makes it even more user-friendly. Register for DCB Bank Mobile Banking for a different and elevated banking experience.
Keeping in mind the convenience of banking operations and the banking needs of its customers, DCB Bank has introduced DCB Mobile Banking Apps. The different Apps provided by the bank are:
This DCB Bank Mobile Banking App offers a range of features to its customers for instant banking.
- Provides an enhanced card security feature for blocking and unblocking debit cards
- Transfer funds using IMPS/NEFT/RTGS or multiple funds transfer feature
- Request for chequebooks
- Stop payment of cheques
- Open Fixed Deposits
- Download statements
- Pay Utility Bills
- Track Fixed Deposits
- Track the Cheque Status
- Request for account statement
- Change MPIN
- Locate ATMs/Branches
BHIM DCB Bank UPI
With this app, users can transfer money instantly on a single platform from their mobile devices. Multiple accounts linked to a virtual payment address through this app eliminate the need for various credit card details for purchases either offline or online. The features of this app are:
- Funds transfer 24×7 instantly through IMPS
- No need to divulge additional information like account number, aadhar number, IFSC Code, etc, while transferring funds.
- Create a virtual payment address and link credit cards and multiple accounts to the address
- This will allow performing transactions through several accounts
- The users can also receive payments through this application
This app is an electronic passbook that provides real-time updates of accounts. Users have access to their current savings, deposits, and loan accounts. They can
- View their account summary
- Get mini statement
- Check the account balance
- View passbook statement
- Change MPIN
DCB Bank has made banking from the comfort of their homes possible for customers through DCB Mobile Banking. The following banking services are enabled through DCB Mobile Banking
- Funds transfer through multiple accounts using a virtual payment address—no need to provide beneficiary account details. Transfer can be done through IMPS using the mobile number and MMID of the beneficiary.
- Funds transfer to accounts within the bank and non-DCB accounts using NEFT/IMPS/ RTGS
- New chequebook request
- Request to stop payment of cheques
- Tracking the cheque status
- Tracking Fixed Deposit status
- Opening New Fixed Deposit Accounts
- Downloading account statements
- Blocking and unblocking debit cards
- Changing MPIN
- Locating DCB Bank ATMs/branches
- Viewing account summary
- Getting Mini Statement
- Pay utility bills
- Receive payments
DCB Mobile Banking App download is possible on Google Play Store or App Store.
- Locate the DCB Mobile App by typing DCB App on Google Play Store or App Store search bar
- DCB Mobile App, along with the logo, will be displayed on your mobile screen
- Click on the app to go to the next page
- To start the installation process, click on the ‘Install’ button.
- After a few minutes, the app will be installed, and you can open the app by clicking on the ‘Open’ button.
- You can now register using Internet banking or debit card details
- After registration, you can log in to the app with the MPIN created.
DCB Bank Mobile Banking Registration can be done both offline as well as online.
For offline registration
- Call the DCB Customer Care Numbers at 1800 123 5363 or 1800 209 5363 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For applying through this mode, your mobile number should be registered with the Bank.
- Send an SMS in the format DCB BANKGO to 5626360
- Visit the nearest DCB bank branch and apply for the facility by submitting a Customer Request Form by filling in the following details
- Account Number
- Name of the Account Holder
- Mobile Number
- Any other details as required in the form
- Hand over the application to the concerned bank official. The bank will send a
notification after registration, and you can thereafter activate the mobile application.
DCB Bank Mobile Banking Registration Online
- Download and install the DCB Mobile Banking App
- Click on the ‘Open’ button after installation.
- The registration page will open. Click on the ‘Register’ tab
- Enter either your Internet Banking Credentials or Debit Card details like debit card number, expiry date, and ATM PIN
- OTP will be sent to your verified mobile number and email ID
- Enter the One Time Password
- Set the MPIN by entering the MPIN of your choice and verifying it
- You are now ready to log in and use the Mobile Banking App
After installing and registering for DCB Bank Mobile Banking, you will have set the login MPIN.
Login to the DCB Mobile Banking App using the login MPIN for the first time and activate the mobile banking. You can access several banking services through the various options available on the mobile banking dashboard.
Features & Benefits of DCB Bank Mobile Banking
Customers of DCB Bank can access a host of services by registering for the DCB Mobile Banking Application.
The features of DCB Bank Mobile Banking are:
- Funds transfer through NEFT/IMPS/RTGS.
- Funds transfer from mobile to mobile also is possible with the mobile number details and MMID of the beneficiary
- Checking account balances
- Downloading and viewing account statements
- Viewing mini statements containing the details of the last ten transactions in your account.
- Real-time notifications about the activities in your account will keep you updated.
- Recharges and utility bill payments
- Opening of Fixed Deposits and tracking the status of fixed deposits.
- Tracking the status of cheques
- Managing debit cards
- Changing the MPIN
- Locating DCB ATMs and Branches
- Request for issuance of chequebooks
- Lodging stop payment instructions for cheques issued
The various funds transfer options using DCB Bank Mobile Banking are:
- Funds transfer to self-accounts, to accounts within DCB Bank and outside DCB Bank
- P2A (Phone to Account) and P2P (Phone to Phone) options where you can transfer funds from mobile to account number of the beneficiary or mobile to mobile of the beneficiary with the mobile number and MMID of the beneficiary.
- Creating a Virtual Payment Address (VPA), linking DCB accounts to the VPA, and making payments through IMPS.