FASTag is a convenient electronic payment tag. It can be recharged periodically and enables hassle-free payment at toll plazas by automatically deducting the toll from the prepaid account. The PNB FastTag program enables the purchase and recharge of FASTag through any of the PNB branches across the country.
You can either visit any of the PNB branches or apply online for FASTag. PNB FASTag Program, being a part of the NETC toll collection initiative, has simplified the FASTag application and PNB FASTag Recharge process.
FASTag is an electronic payment system used in highways in India. It is a small RFID sticker attached to a vehicle’s windshield that allows for cashless and automatic payment of toll fees as the vehicle passes through toll booths.
PNB FASTag provides enormous benefits while your travel is routed through highways and you have to pass toll plazas
- It enables swift electronic toll payments and reduces wait times at toll booths
- With FASTag PNB you will enjoy cashback and discounts on toll charges and will be saving a lot of money in the long run.
- Toll charges are automatically debited to your account linked to the FASTag, which eliminates the need for cash transactions.
- Faster toll collections reduce vehicle emissions and traffic congestion.
- PNB FASTag Recharge can be easily done online through the PNB portal or UPI-enabled apps.
- PNB FASTag is accepted at all major toll plazas across the country.
- You have easy access to transaction history and can monitor toll expenditure for efficient financial management.
- Promotes eco-friendly electronic payments, reducing paper usage.
PNB has provided an online option for PNB FASTag purchase. Some simple steps given below will enable you to buy PNB FASTag online.
- Access PNB FASTag link www.pnbindia.in/PNB-Netc.html
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ option
- On the disclaimer page click on the ‘I Agree’ tab
- Tap on the ‘Click Here’ option on the next page
- An application form will open wherein you will have to provide some personal details as well as your vehicle details.
- After verifying the details provided, proceed with payment.
- Choose the preferred payment gateway to make the payment.
- The FASTag will be delivered to your registered contact address.
To buy PNB FASTag Offline you will have to
- Visit the nearest PNB branch
- Get the appropriate application form for buying FASTag PNB.
- Fill in the application with the required details including your vehicle registration number.
- Submit the duly signed application along with the documents mentioned below to the relevant section in the branch.
- A valid address proof
- A valid ID proof
- A passport-size photograph
- Valid registration certificate of the vehicle
Once the details are verified, the PNB FASTag will be provided after collecting the stipulated fee.
You can buy PNB FASTag online through the PNB FASTag link https://www.pnbindia.in/PNB-Netc.html or can visit the nearest branch of PNB and purchase the PNB FASTag by submitting the FASTag application form along with the required documents at the designated department at the branch.
You can also buy the PNB FASTag through the following portals
- Head to the nearest NETC toll plaza sales office.
- Complete the FASTag application form and provide a copy of your vehicle registration certificate, a passport-sized photo, and KYC documents for identity and address verification.
- Select PNB as your FASTag provider.
- Fulfil the application requirements and make the necessary payment.
- Your FASTag will be issued immediately and can be used on activation.
To obtain PNB FASTag through Paytm, follow these steps:
- Click on the Paytm Icon on your smartphone and login.
- Navigate to the ‘Buy FASTag’
- Select PNB as your chosen FASTag provider.
- Input your vehicle’s registration number.
- Confirm the accuracy of your vehicle information.
- Go to the payment section to complete the process.
You can purchase PNB FASTag either through their website or by visiting their nearest branch. In both cases, the FASTag will be delivered to your registered address. The PNB FASTag will be activated before delivering to the beneficiary. You will have to just install the FASTag and start using it.
If you have purchased the FASTag through POS at toll plaza, you can visit the nearest PNB branch and get it activated.
Various portals are enabled for PNB FASTag Recharge. They are:
For PNB FASTag recharge through the official website, follow these steps:
- Visit the PNB FASTag official website.
- Click on the “Login/Online Recharge” button.
- You will be redirected to a new window containing a disclaimer. Click the ‘I Agree’ button.
- A new window will appear, prompting you to log in with your user ID and password.
- You can locate your user ID and password on the letter accompanying the device or in an email sent to you with the device login details.
- After logging in, you can recharge your FASTag account using various payment methods such as credit cards, debit cards, UPI, and net banking.
The PNB FASTag recharge can be done through any UPI-enabled app. The procedure to follow is given below:
- Open your preferred UPI app.
- Select the option for UPI payment.
- Choose the UPI ID format: netc.<registered mobile number>@pnb or netc.<vehicle registration number>@pnb
- Enter the desired recharge amount.
- Proceed to make the payment to complete the instant recharge.
The various options available for PNB FASTag Balance inquiry online are:
- Visit the PNB FASTag link https://www.pnbindia.in/PNB-NETC.html
- Enter your login credentials.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button, which will direct you to a new window.
- In this new window, locate and click on the ‘Continue to Login’ button.
- Once logged in, you can view all the details concerning your Punjab National Bank FASTag account, including the total balance.
Give a missed call to FASTag Customer Care number +91 8884333331 provided by NHAI and you will get your FASTag PNB balance via SMS
You can also give a missed call to the PNB Customer Care Number 86550 24085 and get your PNB FASTag balance via SMS
You can get the PNB FASTag balance by calling the PNB Customer Care for FASTag Program 1800 419 6610.
This is how you use the FASTag PNB
- To begin with, remove the white adhesive liner from the tag and the PNB FASTag is ready to use.
- Stick the PNB FASTag at the top center of the windscreen right behind the rearview mirror.
- You should note that once the tag is fixed, you should not remove it to fix it again. This will damage the RFID circuit and the tag will not function.
PNB FASTag FAQ’s:-
If the vehicle is in the name of a proprietorship firm, the documents required for the FASTag PNB will be:
Shop Establishment or GST Certificate
Identity, Signature, and Address proof of the proprietor (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc)
GST Registration Certificate (if applicable for the firm as per the limit set by the Government)
RC of the Vehicle
The tag number visible on Internet Banking and PNB Mobile Banking App is the FASTag Wallet number and it will not change when the tag is replaced.
You can write to pnbFASTag@pnb.co.in or call 18004196610 to block the account.
For every deduction when you pass a toll plaza, you will get an SMS notification. You can verify that for correctness.
Give a request for account closure. Enclose the current FASTag with the closure request letter. If you are buying a new car, apply for a fresh FASTag for the new car.