South Indian Bank Mobile Banking is a convenient and secure channel for financial services to customers nationwide. With the South Indian Mobile Banking App, you can perform various transactions like utility bill payments, funds transfers, account management, and other non-financial transactions. The mobile app has a user-friendly interface with advanced security measures. The South Indian Mobile App enhances accessibility and promotes digital financial inclusion among its users.
The different South Indian Bank Mobile Banking Apps are:
This is the official South Indian Mobile Banking App. It provides the Next Gen digital banking experience to its customers. It is a secure platform that provides over 100 banking and utility services to handle your daily banking needs through anywhere, anytime banking. With this App, you will have access to various services including
- Funds transfer
- Utility bill payments
- Mobile and DTH Recharge
- Booking fixed deposits and recurring deposits
- Getting notifications about balance changes in your account
- Stop a cheque payment
- Request for a chequebook
- A single toggle key to disable and enable digital debit transactions
SIB M Pay is a mobile banking service provided by the bank for instant inter-bank and intra-bank funds transfers. The key features of the app are listed below:
- Instant inter-bank and intra-bank funds transfer through IMPS
- Mobile Recharge
- DTH Recharge
- Can be accessed 24 x 7 all throughout the year, including bank holidays
- The debit and credit transactions are confirmed instantly
South Indian Bank Mobile Banking Services
The South Indian Bank Mobile Banking renders the following services:
- Scan and pay (all-in-one). Scan UPI or Bharat QR and make instant payments
- Bill payments and recharges are made easily. History of bill payments, bill due date reminders, and auto-bill fetch facility.
- Instant beneficiary addition enabled.
- Fast checkouts
- Funds transfer through NEFT/IMPS/RTGS
- Transaction receipts that can be shared with the messenger
- Make payments to schools and colleges registered with SIB
- Enable and disable digital debit transactions using the toggle key
- Booking of SIB Insta accounts
- Book flight tickets and shop online and get the best deal
- Instant recharge of fast tag issued by SIB
- Apply for Sovereign Gold Bonds
- Locate Branches/ATMs
- Check forex rates
- Get a bank holiday list
The SIB Mirror+ App is available on Google Play Store and App Store:
- Go to Google Play Store or App Store
- Search the SIB Mirror+ App by entering SIB App on the search bar
- Click on the SIB Mirror+ App shown along with the logo.
- A new page will open where you will have to click on the ‘Install’ option
- After a few minutes, the app will be installed, and the ‘Open’ option will be highlighted.
- Click on open, and you will find the mobile interface page.
Here is how you register for South Indian Bank Mobile Banking:
- Open the SIB Mirror + application on your mobile device
- Click on the ‘Register’ button
- Provide the last 4 digits of your account number
- Choose the country code from the dropdown
- Enter your registered mobile number
- Validate the One Time Password sent to your mobile number via SMS
- Enter your debit card details or contact your branch and get the branch token
- You can also choose the skip option if you need only the view facility
- Set a password for South Indian Bank Mobile Banking login and MPIN for transaction authentication.
The next step after installation and registration of South Indian Bank Mobile Banking is the activation process:
- Click on the SIB Mirror+ icon on your mobile device.
- You will enter the login page
- Enter your user ID and password
- Within minutes the SIB Mirror+ app dashboard will open.
- You will find several options for various banking services.
- Perform the desired translation by choosing the relevant option on the dashboard.
The key features of the South Indian Bank Mobile Banking are
- Easy payment of school and college fees and temple donations
- Instant payment through UPI Scan or Bharat QR
- Fast checkouts
- No time gap between beneficiary addition and funds transfer. Add a beneficiary and transfer funds immediately.
- Easy utility bill payments. The advantage of auto-bill fetch, due date reminders, bill payment status check, and bill payment history
- Recharge Fast Tag issued by SIB instantly
- Details about insurance products made available.
- Update KYC details. Eliminates the submission of copies of KYC documents for updation at the bank branches.
- 15H/15G submission made easy. Can do it online
- Open and close fixed deposits and avail loan against fixed deposits online
- Get the latest deposit interest rates and make informed decisions about investments
- Booking flight tickets made easy
- Get the best deals for online shopping.
- Renewal and enhancement of gold loan limits online made possible.
- Get equipped with affordable EMI before applying for a loan using the EMI calculator
- Obtain details about locker availability
- Locate nearest Branches/ATMs
- Obtain IFSC details of branches
The benefits of SIB Mobile Banking are:
- Avoid multiple visits to the bank to avail of the services.
- Use your mobile device and access your bank accounts and perform transactions from anywhere and at any time with the South Indian Bank Mobile App.
- A few taps on your mobile screen, and the transaction is done.
- You will receive instant notifications about the activities in your account.
- Real-time information about your account balances.
- Financial information is kept safe with robust security measures
- Pay your utility bills easily in the comfort of your home.
- With regular information about operations in your account, financial management becomes hassle-free
The funds transfer options available using South Indian Bank Mobile Banking are:
- Funds transfer from mobile to mobile using MMID
- Funds transfer to the account number using NEFT/IMPS/RTGS
- Funds transfer through BHIM UPI or by Scanning the QR code
- Funds transfer to own accounts using the ‘Self-Account’ option