FASTag UCO Bank is a hassle-free electronic system. It simplifies toll payments and makes your journey on Indian Highways smoother and faster. You need not stop at toll plazas to pay toll fees which will save time and fuel. It is a convenient and secure means of handling toll payments. You can buy FASTag UCO at POS terminals located at toll plazas, UCO bank branches, as well as on the official website of the bank.
The Indian government, in collaboration with the National Payments Corporation of India, introduced the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) program, commonly referred to as FASTag. This technology enables automated toll collection, eliminating the need for human intervention and reducing congestion at toll plazas. FASTag, utilizing Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology, deducts toll charges automatically as vehicles pass through designated FASTag lanes. A FASTag sticker affixed to the front windshield is linked to the vehicle’s account for seamless payment processing.
The benefits of UCO FASTag are countless. Some of them are mentioned below:
- FASTag UCO Bank eliminates the need for exact change at toll plazas, ensuring hassle-free, cashless transactions with automatic debiting from your FASTag wallet.
- Receive instant SMS alerts on your registered mobile number each time money is deducted from your FASTag. Stay informed about your wallet’s balance status as well.
- Enjoy the convenience of online recharges via debit cards, net banking, and UPI, making it easy to top up your FASTag anytime.
- Reduced human intervention results in quicker journeys, saving your valuable time and enhancing the efficiency of travel.
- To encourage FASTag usage, the government offers enticing cashback incentives, currently providing a 2.5% cashback on every transaction through the FASTag wallet.
For FASTag purchase UCO Bank online, you will have to follow the steps given below:
- Access the official website of UCO Bank
- Click on the ‘Apply Now for UCO FASTag’ option
- A FASTag application will open on the subsequent page.
- If the vehicle is in individual name, select the ‘Retail Customer’ option.
- If the vehicle is in the name of a Company, select the ‘Corporate Customer’ option.
- Fill in the details required, upload the documents mentioned, and click on the ‘Generate OTP’ option.
- Key in the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by marking the appropriate box.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Proceed to the payment gateway and make the payment through any option convenient for you
- Upon verification of the details, the UCO Bank FASTag will be delivered to your doorstep.
For FASTag purchase UCO Bank offline, follow the step-by-step guide given below:
- Visit the nearest UCO Bank branch
- Obtain the FASTag UCO Bank application.
- Fill in the application with the required details.
- Submit duly filled and signed application along with the RC of the vehicle and KYC documents.
- The branch will verify the details and the documents submitted and dispatch the UCO Bank FASTag to your registered contact address.
- You will receive the FASTag within 7 to 8 working days from the date of submission of the FASTag application.
The most convenient way for FASTag purchase UCO Bank is through the bank’s website or by visiting any of the bank branches throughout the country. For instant availability of FASTag, you can purchase the FASTag from POS Terminals at toll plazas.
- POS terminals are located at toll plazas for the convenience of vehicle owners to get instant FASTag.
- You should take your vehicle as well as the required documents i.e.,
- KYC documents
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Passport-size photograph
- For commercial vehicles documents related to the business as required should be submitted.
- Get the FASTag application from the POS terminal. Fill in the application with the required details.
- Enclose the required documents along with the application and submit it to the FASTag Agent at the POS Terminal.
- Mention UCO Bank as the service provider.
- Make the payment.
- The details provided in the application and the documents will be verified. If found satisfactory, the FASTag will be affixed to the windscreen of your vehicle.
- Visit any of the UCO Bank branches to get the FASTag activated.
For details about other portals for buying UCO FASTag contact the FASTag customer care helpline at 1800 572 1371
After the purchase of the UCO Bank FASTag, recharge has been enabled through various online options.
The FASTag UCO purchased from the bank’s website or through the branch will be pre-activated and can be just affixed to your car windscreen and used. The FASTag UCO purchased from retail platforms has to be activated and the procedure is given below:
- Install the My FASTag app on your smartphone.
- On the app’s homepage, click on ‘Activate NHAI FASTag.’
- Choose the e-commerce platform where you purchased your FASTag.
- You can either scan the QR code on the FASTag or manually input the 24-digit FASTag ID located at the tag’s bottom.
- Your FASTag will activate instantly after this step.
- After activation, link your bank account to your FASTag. This enables automatic deduction of toll fares when passing through an Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) booth.
After purchasing the FASTag UCO regular top-ups will be required to keep it activated. Several online portals are enabled for easy and quick UCO FASTag recharge.
- The URL for the UCO Bank Customer Portal is https://ucoetciss.in.worldline-solutions.com/uconetc/
- Visit the portal. Enter the login credentials provided while issuing the FASTag UCO Bank.
- Select the FASTag Recharge option.
- Enter your vehicle number.
- Make payment through any of the payment options i.e., UPI, Internet Banking, Debit Card, or Credit card.
- On successful payment, your UCO FASTag account will be recharged.
- Click on the Gpay icon on your smartphone to open the application
- Go to the FASTag Recharge option.
- Choose UCO Bank as the FASTag service provider from the dropdown
- Enter your vehicle number
- Provide the recharge amount
- Confirm the amount
- Proceed to the payment gateway and complete the payment through any of the preferred payment options.
- The recharge process will be complete and your FASTag account updated.
You can also recharge FASTag UCO through other UPI-enabled applications like BHIM UPI, PhonePe, Paytm, etc.
The UCO Bank FASTag balance check can be done in many ways.
- Give a missed call to UCO Bank FASTag helpline number 8108011113 and the balance will be sent to your mobile number via SMS
- You can also call the UCO Bank FASTag Customer Care Number 1800 572 1371 and get your FASTag UCO balance.
- You can also check the balance through the FASTag Portal. Login to the portal with your UCO Bank FASTag login details. The balance will appear on the screen.
You will receive the UCO Bank FASTag after 7 to 8 working days from the date of applying either online or through the bank branch.
- You should peel off the adhesive tape at the bottom of the tag and affix it to the windscreen of your vehicle.
- It should be affixed from the interior of the car.
- Place the tag on the windscreen and press it gently to keep it in place.
- Now the UCO Bank FASTag is ready to use. As you enter the toll plaza the RFID reader on the ETC lane will read your FASTage and deduct the toll amount from your FASTag account.
- You will receive a notification via SMS to the mobile number linked to the tag.
- Once the payment is done you will receive a green signal allowing you to smoothly pass through the toll plaza.
UCO Bank FASTag FAQ’s:-
The rectification of the low balance or blacklist status of UCO Bank will be done by UCO bank branches.
If the FASTag provider is changed and and the tag is replaced you should ensure that the previous tag is not in the low balance or blacklist status. Also, ensure the previous tag is removed and the new tag is affixed properly.
Get the UCO Bank FASTag blocked to keep the balance in the FASTag account intact.
No. Only one FASTag is allowed for one vehicle. This is to prevent operational issues like multiple debits.
The balance in the FASTag account will be credited to your bank account when you surrender the tag.