In order to enrich the banking experience for customers, the bank has launched a user-friendly IDBI Mobile Banking application called Go Mobile. This innovative app empowers customers to carry out transactions and requests outside of traditional banking hours. IDBI Bank account holders are particularly poised to benefit from this exceptional feature, as it enables them to save valuable time. The IDBI Bank Go Mobile app effortlessly handles various activities such as prepaid mobile recharge, credit card bill payments, and more, providing customers with convenient management options at their fingertips.
IDBI offers various IDBI Mobile Banking Apps to suit the specific requirements of its customers. Of the numerous IDBI Mobile Banking Apps, IDBI Bank Go Mobile is the most widely used mobile app. The other IDBI Mobile Banking Apps are given below:
|Type of App||Features|
|Go Mobile||This is the official IDBI App that allows access to several banking services. You can view your account balances, and transaction history, download statements, conduct fund transfer through NEFT IMPS, etc|
|mPassbook||View your account details both offline and online. Automatic account updates are made available on your phone|
|BHIM Paywiz||It works on the UPI payment technology. A non-customer of the bank can also use this app. Funds transfer to accounts within the bank as well as other bank accounts is possible|
|Bharat QR||Merchant App that allows collection of payments from clients through QR Codes. Accepting payments through UPI, Mastercard, VISA and Rupay cards is enabled|
|BHIM Digital POS||This facility is made available only for merchants registered with IDBI. Collecting payments from customers through UPI with aadhar card number and fingerprint authentication of the customer.|
|Abhay||Applicable to all accounts linked to your debit card. Can block and unblock debit cards temporarily. Can block debit cards permanently. Can view reward points|
The steps given below will enable you to successfully register and activate the IDBI BankGo Mobile App for convenient IDBI Mobile Banking Login whenever you need to access the banking services.
The first step is to download and install the IDBI Bank Go Mobile App from Google Play Store or App Store. The next step will be registration for IDBI Mobile Banking.
The bank has provided various modes for Mobile Banking registration and they are:
- Internet Banking
- Send SMS in the format MBREG <SPACE><Cust ID> to 9560853000
- By submitting the prescribed registration form at the nearest bank branch
Once the installation and registration are complete you can activate IDBI Mobile Banking App with the following steps.
Step 1: Open the IDBI GoMobile App.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Activate’ button
Step 3: Enter your Customer ID and confirm
Step 4: The App will send an SMS from your phone to verify for registration of the number with the Bank. If you have a dual SIM, ensure that the SIM with the phone number registered with the Bank is used.
Step 5: You will be prompted to set the MPIN on successful verification.
Step 6: Login and enter your customer ID and MPIN
Step 7: Verify through Internet Banking User ID and Password or details of debit card
Step 8: On validation the login process is complete and you will receive an SMS for a successful IDBI Mobile Banking Login.
What are the Features of IDBI Mobile Banking?
The features of IDBI GoMobile, the IDBI Mobile Banking App include
- Apply for a new savings account. Initiate the process to open a new savings account with IDBI Bank.
- Submit your application for an IDBI Bank home loan
- Explore the various products offered by the Bank
- Be updated about the new products introduced by IDBI bank
- Have updated information about the current deposit and loan interest rates.
- Have access to Fixed Deposit Calculator, Loan EMI Calculator and Investment Return Calculator.
- Access the customer care helpline to get assistance or updates regarding your account with the Bank
- Find the nearest IDBI Bank branch or ATM with the locator feature
- View the balance of a specific bank account with the Virtual Card Deck option.
- Personalise your home screen
- Access your favourite features quickly with the Favourite Menu at the bottom
The transaction limit for funds transfer through the IDBI Bank GoMobile App is
- Self-account Transfer Limit: Rs. 5.00 lacs per day
- Global Transaction Limit (TPT/IMPS/NEFT/Visa Card/IDBI Card/Bill Payment/Recharge (DTH and Mobile): Rs. 50000/- per day.
You will have to add the beneficiary before transferring funds to the beneficiary account through IDBI Bank Mobile Banking facility. How to do it is given below:
Step 1: Login to the IDBI GoMobile App with your 4-digit MPIN
Step 2: On the home page, click on the ‘Transfers’ option
Step 3: Several options will be displayed under the option.
Step 4: Select the ‘Payee’ and go to ‘Add Payee’
Step 5: Depending on the Payee Type you choose, add the beneficiary details.
Step 6: Enter the payee’s name, and account number. If the Payee Type chosen is NEFT/IMPS, IFSC Code of the Payee branch will be required. also.
Step 7: After entering the payee details click on the ‘Continue’ tab
Step 8: The payee details will appear on the screen for your review.
Step 9: Click on the ‘Confirm’ tab after entering the OTP sent to your mobile number
Step 10: Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Confirm’ tab
Step 11: A ‘Payee added successfully’ will be displayed on your mobile screen.
Step 12: This completes the Payee addition and you can proceed with the funds transfer after 1 hour.
You can do the funds transfer after the activation of the beneficiary by the bank. Follow the steps given below for the funds transfer.
Step 1: Login to the IDBI Bank Go Mobile App with your 4-digit MPIN.
Step 2: On the home screen, you will find the ‘Transfers’ option. Click on the option.
Step 3: You will be directed to a page where you have to click on the ‘Funds Transfer’ option.
Step 4: A page with several options for funds transfer will be seen on the screen.
Step 5: Choose from the Self Account, Third Party Payment, NEFT payment, IMPS payment, Visa Card Payment, and Debit Card Payment options.
Step 6: Choose the ‘Third Party Payment’
Step 7: Select the ‘From Account’ and ‘To Account’
Step 8: Enter the amount to be transferred.
Step 9: Under the Remarks Column enter the purpose for the transfer.
Step 10: On the confirmation page you will see the transaction details for review.
Step 11: Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on the ‘Confirm’ tab
Step 12: On the successful completion of the transaction, a Reference Code will be given which you can use for reference if there is any query about the transaction.
The advantages of IDBI Bank Mobile Banking are:
- The GoMobile+ App is a mobile banking solution that serves as your bank on the go.
- It allows you to access banking services at any time and from anywhere.
- With a smartphone and internet connection you will be able to use IDBI Bank Mobile Banking services
- The app offers convenient features such as fund transfers and utility bill payments.
- Using these features can save you significant time and effort compared to visiting a physical bank.
- The app ensures secure transactions through OTP (One Time Password) authentication.
All customers who have an account with IDBI Bank can use IDBI Bank Mobile Banking Services.
If you have registered for one mobile App you need not register separately for the other Apps.
The transaction limit for self-accounts is Rs. 5.00 lacs per day. For all other accounts, the per day limit is Rs. 50000/-.
You transfer funds to a beneficiary 1 hour after the addition.
No, a transaction password will not be required for transactions through IDBI Bank Go Mobile App. Instead, you will have to enter the OTP received on your phone for authentication.
IMPS stands for Immediate Payment Service and RTGS stands for Real Time Gross Settlement.