Karur Vysya is a leading private sector bank that is committed to customer service and customer satisfaction. To provide convenience to the banking experience, the bank has introduced Karur Vysya Bank Mobile Application which brings their services to your fingertips. The Karur Vysya Bank Mobile Banking is available on Google Play Store or App Store. The bank provides various mobile apps to cater to the different banking needs of diverse customer segments.
The different types of Karur Vysya Bank Mobile Apps are:
This is the official Karur Vysya Bank Mobile Banking App that provides a variety of banking services including
- Balance Enquiry
- Funds Transfer to accounts within the bank and in other banks.
- Tracking the status of your cheques.
- Getting the IFSC Code of the Bank
- Locating branches and ATMs of the bank
- Lodging requests for changing the primary account, issuing of a new cheque book, stopping payment of cheques, debit card PIN, and opening a new account
- Unlocking the app with a fingerprint
- Payment of utility bills, recharge of mobile and DTH connections.
- Setting spending limits on debit cards
- Quick funds transfer without adding a beneficiary
- Opening Fixed Deposit and Recurring Deposit Accounts
- Blocking and Unblocking debit cards
- Paying tolls using Fast Tag
- Linking Aadhar Card
- Managing Insurance and viewing insurance policy
- Generating/cancelling/viewing MMID
This app facilitates cashless transactions through channels like UPI. It eliminates the need for entering any additional information as the users can do the transactions through Virtual Payment Address (VPA). The services available in this BHIM KVB Upay are:
- Linking multiple accounts
- Merchants can generate QR codes and receive payments by scanning the card
- The service is available round-the-clock and even on bank holidays.
- Funds transfer is possible through IFSC, Aadhar, and VPA
Customers can check their account balances and transactions from anywhere and at any time. The features of this app are:
- Viewing transactions and balances in the account
- A call back service from Karur Vysya Bank Customer Care helpline during office hours.
- Can check currency rates and forex transactions.
- Can refer KVB e-Book to friends.
- Check reasons for cheque return through a mini statement
- Can receive notifications for locker rent arrears, failed standing instructions, and using the KVB e-Book from another device.
- Selection of favourite option for faster transactions.
This is a convenient mode for merchants and customers to receive and make payments for purchases. The KVB Bharat QR app provides the convenience of cashless transactions. You no longer have to dig into your purse for small change. Just use the KVB Bharat QR for the smallest amounts. The services available on this app are:
- Customers with Current and Overdraft accounts can use the app.
- Both merchants and customers get notifications of the transactions.
Karur Vysya Bank provides reward points for debit card users for POS and online transactions. With the KVB Anmol Rewardz app, customers can
- Recharge DTH and Mobile connections, and purchase flight or bus tickets, and hotel bookings by redeeming the reward points.
Karur Vysya Bank Mobile Banking Services
The services provided by Karur Vysya Bank Mobile Banking are:
- KVB Account Balance Enquiry/Mini Statement
- Loan account balance enquiry
- View and download account statements
- Cheque book requests
- Utility bill payments
- Open and Manage PPF Accounts
- Funds transfer to accounts within KVB and non-KVB accounts
- Credit Card Payments
- Book Movie Tickets
- Transfer Accounts
- Investment and Insurance options
- Open FD/RD accounts
- Beneficiary Management
- Stop payment instructions
- Block and unblock cards
- Mobile and DTH recharge
- Quick pay without adding a beneficiary.
How to Download & Install KVB Bank Mobile Banking?
To avail of the services of the Karur Vysya Bank Mobile Application, you will have to first download the Karur Vysya Bank Mobile Banking App onto your phone. Follow the procedure given below to download and install the mobile app:
Step 1: Go to Play Store or App Store for the Karur Vysya Bank Mobile Banking App Download
Step 2: Type KVB on the search bar
Step 3: You will find the KVB Dlite Mobile App along with the logo.
Step 4: Click on the listing
Step 5: On the next page click on the install button.
Step 6: The installation will begin and it will take a few seconds.
Step 7: You will get a message after the installation is complete.
Step 8: The app will be downloaded and you will find the icon on your mobile homepage.
Step 9: Every time you need to use the Karur Vysya Bank Mobile Application, click on the icon and log in with login credentials that you have created.
How to Register Karur Vysya Bank Mobile Banking?
Registration for Karur Vysya Bank Mobile Banking is mandatory if you have to use mobile banking services. The procedure for Karur Vysya Bank Mobile Banking registration is given below:
Step 1: Download the KVB Dlite which is the official KVB mobile banking app from Google Play Store or App Store
Step 2: Choose ‘Register for Mobile Banking’
Step 3: You will be directed to the next page, Enter your Username or Customer ID or registered mobile number.
Step 4: Enter all the details required and you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Validate the account by entering the OTP
Step 5: Use a debit card or Internet banking credentials to authenticate the account.
Step 6: Set a 6-digit login PIN and 4-digit MPIN after authentication.
Step 7: The customer can start using the KVB D’Lite app by logging in using the 6-digit MPIN.
How to Activate Karur Vysya Bank Mobile Banking?
After the registration process is complete, you can activate Karur Vysya Bank Mobile Banking following the procedure given below:
Step 1: Click on the KVB D Lite Icon on your mobile phone to open.
Step 2: Enter your 6-digit log in PIN to login to the app.
Step 3: You can then start using the various services.
Step 4: Depending on the service required you can choose the option visible on the dashboard soon after logging in.
Step 5: Complete the transaction by authenticating with the 4-digit MPIN.
Karur Vysya Bank Mobile Banking App users can avail of various banking services on their phones including-
- Various services based on Unstructured Supplementary Services Data (USSD) contract.
- Users in Tamil Nadu can pay electricity bills.
- Can receive notifications regarding cheque status, account balances, and transactions in their accounts.
- Transfer funds online without adding a beneficiary.
- Can pay tolls using Fast Tag at toll booths.
- It is an all-in-one app with all banking services on a single platform.
The various fund transfer options using Karur Vysya Bank Mobile Banking are:
- Quick Transfer
- Own Account
- Within KVB account
- Other Bank Account (NEFT/RTGS/IMPS)
- IMPS MMID
- Transfer using UPI